Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

idle bouncin'..NEED HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

idle bouncin'..NEED HELP

NEED HELP!!!!PLEZ

when i start up my car my idle bounces to like 2 half then back down then up again...someone told me its my IVAC or something like that because when its all warm up the idle still bounceses but not as much...so i was wondering if any of you guys had the same problem and could help me out...do you guys know how to FIX this!????

thanks a WHOLE LOT!
    PEACE...

Its either you FIV or IACV clean em out

Comment

how do you clean them out???? and where is it located at???
      thanks

Comment

Did you do anything to your engine, or did this just happen by herself?
        cb007
        first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

IACV. Its located in the front middle on the IM. You cant miss it. FIV might need adjusting just turn the thing all the way down. Thats located on the right side of the IM. These locations are standing in front of your car looking down at your engine.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

so alli need to do is adjust it , a lil confused where is it sorrie but i knoe there one ine the back of the IM and one in the right side and the intake is on the left side(lookin down at engine)...am i close to it????

Comment

try ur TPS (throttle position sensor) it should be on your throttle body i believe in the back. same happened to mine. once i changed it out it had no problems. check sensors first before actually messing wit your that idle screw or some shit. but this happens to a lot of hondas.
              CHECK MY CARDOMAIN HERE!!! FROM WHEN I 1ST GOT HER TO NOW!!!
              MY CARDOMAIN!!!!!

MYSPACE!!

1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Engine:

F22a, bullfrog ecu, short ram intake, revolution exhaust

Exterior:
              17'' Eagle Alloys
              6'' Grand Touring Wing
              Custom Paint (my own mix at paint shop and gray part on hood is now black)

Interior:
              Pretty much all stock.

Comment

Wow this would be alot easier you with a manual and alot less time consuming
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

What about hitting it with a hammer? or possibly throwing it? that has helped me a few times. what about the uhm.... D something. diaphram or some shit like that i dono.

Comment

Working...
                  X