Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

autox pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

autox pics

picked up some kumho V700's which made a bit of a difference compared to my stock T rated suck ass tires

I owned a few wrx's and a couple miatas...cb7 represent

nice pics man the cb looks real clean the first pic looks like one tire got some air lol

Comment

Thanks man. Your car looks pretty spotless as well. What do you use for the black plastic trim on the outside. I tried vinyl whipes just because I had them but it went away quickly, I was thinking something like baby oil. I guess I could paint them but that would be a pain.

Comment

im lovin this pic
        THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED MY JAPANEASE IS BETTER
        MY RIDE

Comment

dude your car looks spooky need some sway bars yeah? nice car though i got a coupe too

Comment

Originally posted by harryhood
            Thanks man. Your car looks pretty spotless as well. What do you use for the black plastic trim on the outside. I tried vinyl whipes just because I had them but it went away quickly, I was thinking something like baby oil. I guess I could paint them but that would be a pain.
            well this is What I did and it is very effective and lasts a long time. Get tire shine and spray it on a 100% terry cloth and just wipe it on the moldings and It brings back the color and protects from harmful UV rays

Comment

Originally posted by Morbidlife

im lovin this pic
              holy shit, it going to flip mang! its good to see you repping and racing, but hook up your suspension beatch!

Comment

Thanks for the tip HondaGuy. I'll have some more pictures after tm's event with my moldings nice and black. Just got back from a novice school today, 12 runs + helpful instuction for 20 bucks! Looking for an h stock victory tm, woot!

Comment

holy body roll! drop that thing dude!

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                    holy body roll! drop that thing dude!
                    I'm staying in stock class for now

besides...I heart body roll

Comment

dont drop it. just make your springs stonger. stick in rubber bushings

btw where do you people find these events?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

www.scca.org

Comment

If you have to leave it stock, at least get some adjustable shocks (if it's allowed). That way you can have stiff for the track and softer for the street
                          Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                          ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by InvaderTrax
                            If you have to leave it stock, at least get some adjustable shocks (if it's allowed). That way you can have stiff for the track and softer for the street
                            Yes it's legal, and if that's an offer to donate adjustable shocks, fantastic. pm me and I'll send you my address

Seriously though, I have no money.

Comment

Nice to see one on the move. How did the class go?

Member's Ride Thread

Will work for food, car parts, or three stripe apparel. And not necessarily in that order

Comment

Working...
                              X