Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What parts are the same on 90-93 Accords?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What parts are the same on 90-93 Accords?

I was wondering what parts are the same for 90-93 accords. I know that some 90-91 parts won't fit on a 92-93. Right now I was mostly wondering if the strut bars are all the same for 90-93's. Thanks

Can you specify what kind of parts...

Body parts, interior parts, performance parts...

Strut bars are all the same. 90-93

Comment

search is your best friend.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
        search is your best friend.
        this post didnt really help the guy out. look through the appearance section, there are alot of sticky threads with tons of information.
        MYCB7.com

Comment

Beginner FOrum...You dont tell people to search its int the rules unless you want a temporary ban.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            Beginner FOrum...You dont tell people to search its int the rules unless you want a temporary ban.
            where does it say that in the rules? it say no flaming and as far as I know, i didnt flame. id rather tell noobs to learn to search here than when they are out of the noob forum, tis why it was created in the first place, so they can learn how to search.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

Comment

90-93 is all the cb7 chassis. A strut bar should work on either. Here's a tip, whenever I wonder if a part will be interchangeable I look it up in an online catalog and see if its application is 90-93, 92-93, 90-97, etc...

hold on to your butts

Comment

oooh yeah, also most parts will fit with a little hacking... like the 94-97 lip. The only part I can think of that is no interchangeable on any cb7 is the 92 coupe tail lights.

hold on to your butts

Comment

^^ and even then if you can do it if you want it bad enough and as far as other parts that arnt interchangable some of the interior parts on the 90-91 coupe and sedan like he seatbelts or it might be the 92-93 coupe and sedan and the 90-91 seat belts are diff from the 92-93 ill post more if i can think of them but other then that mostly there the same if your looking for a certin part and are at a junkyard with a few of each year and modle you can see what is the same and whats diff youll know by just looking hope that helps
                  1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                    id rather tell noobs to learn to search here than when they are out of the noob forum, tis why it was created in the first place, so they can learn how to search.
                    The noob forum was created so people can learn how to search? I think not.

Beginner forum -- New members post here!
                    This is where the new members start out. In here NO question is stupid. Ask away! There are Technical/Performance, appearance, and audio subforums here as well! ALL new members with less than 30 posts are limited to this section!

www.aznkid.com

Comment

Ya know I just got finished getting into it with someone else on another forum about the exact same thing, except in my opinion it was even worse to bash this newb as not only is he a newb like we all have been at one point, this guy asked a question in the section that specifically says no question to dumb in this area!!!
                      Neways point bieng yes ppl need to learn how much info is already available to them at the click of the search button, there is a less dick way to go about telling them don't ya think

Comment

Yeah besides, if all I did was search, I would never build up my 30 posts so I can start posting elsewhere

www.aznkid.com

Comment

Allright, thanks guys. I will search first next time.

Comment

well did any of that help you at all
                            1990 CB7 *RIP*

Current-91 EX and 92 EX

Comment

Originally posted by tw0six
                              you think saying 'search is your best friend' is being rude? he could have said much worse things. jdmcord didnt flame anyone, he gave the best help anyone could give him.

you're right, no question is a dumb question, but that doesnt mean they cant search before they ask.

you can get your post count up by replying to other's threads. I have only made 2 threads, and those were highly intelligent threads. I do my research before asking questions, as should everyone else.

its kinda like that one saying about the fish, lol. i duno how it goes exactly, but something like this:

you give a fish to someone, they eat for a day, you teach them how to fish, they eat forever.

you can keep giving someone links and links, but they will only learn for that one time, you teach someone to search, they will learn forever.

this not only applies to forums, but in real life. you cant expect to go up to someone and for them to give you the answer, you have to work for it.

and people that reply saying" now how did that help" or "what did that have to do with the topic?" are doing way less than the person that told them to search.
                              tw0six, I've looked through alot of your posts, and jdmcord's posts and they seem to look alot alike. jdmcord was banned and, i'm thinking its possibly the same person?
                              MYCB7.com

Comment

Working...
                              X