Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What next?

Hey i was wondering what Hop-up i could do next. I have a 1991 honda accord 5 speed 2 door i got a custom intake, The Motor is a F22A6 . Any one know the link for the reground cam's?

Look for Delta Cam Regrind.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

deltacam.com

Comment

Thanks.. Does Eldbroke make a Intake.? and AEM Fuel rail and after market injecters? Just wondering what people have tried.

Comment

ppl have done the h23 im swap, AEM does make a fuel rail for our applications if i remember. WHat do you need injectors for what are your plans for the vehicle? Are you going all motor or turbo.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

No Turbo just motor. I Got a cam on the way. And Im going to do a Fuel rail swap. And maby MSD. Been looking at my 89 prelude and that duel over head cam motor would look great siting in my accrod but i dont know what all i would have to do.

Comment

The fuel rail (AEM) will do nothing.

Comment

Ok What upgrades would you guys do?

Comment

Originally posted by 90EX
                  The fuel rail (AEM) will do nothing.
                  this is true, all it is a fuel rail which holds a higher volume of fuel...its spiffy looking but will do nothing unless you go for bigger injectors/ a fuel pressure regulator...

www.f22parts.com has custom inatke manifold, cam grinds, ported throttle bodies.

I'm not sure what you have done to your car yet...but there are really endless options. You can get full exhaust, underdrive pulleys, ignition, lighten it up, if you wanna waste gas -chip-, etc. pretty standerd shit.

As for a swap homey...your looking at the motor, possibly the tranny, the axles, the harness, the mounts...your better off boosting it then getting a little extra poneys out of another N/A engine

Comment

The only thing i have Done. is a Cold air intake and a Battery Conversion to the back seat.. And True K&N Filter on it. I Looked at F22 parts And there custom intake looks ok ( To Much Crome) And its never been tested on any thing. Also with the fact that you might have to Drill and Tap some holes for sencers. Thats ok ill spend the extra $100 and get a good one
                    Last edited by Tim B; 06-01-2006, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X