Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fast idle valve ticking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast idle valve ticking?

I cant seem to figure out this damn tick. I noticed it after I installed my header yesterday but it seems to be coming from the fast idle valve. (h23 tb)
    I did tighten it down but maybe its loose again?

Dont kn ow what else it can be but its going to drive me nuts!!

I am pretty sure its not the valves since I just had those done.

Any input would be appreciated.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

took everything apart and it was not the fast idle valve.

Sounds now like idle control valve except the part is working so I dont know whats going on. Wish I had another set but I sold all of them. This sucks.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

wierd, never heard of the iacv of fiv clicking.

but one question, why are you posting this in the noob forums?lol.

Comment

Kind of a newb question I guess.
        Plus helpful to the newbs if they have the same thing.

Comment

lol, true.

anyways, does is click all the time or just at certain rpms? hmm, try getting a vid maybe, or have someone turn on the car and rev it while you try to check for it. make sure nothing is loose.

Comment

Only when reving. It seems to be the idle valve. I dont know whats going on.
            I'll figure it out soon enough.

Comment

where the hell is the ecu speedy????

Comment

Working...
              X