Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cold air intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold air intake

what company makes a cold air intake for the cb7

WTB: edm rear fog, 88-91 ef 4dr

search!!! come on man tons of people have em!

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

just get any ebay one and put a k&n filter on it.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

thats the most easiest part to find
        R.I.P

Comment

i could only find ram airs(thats what i have)

WTB: edm rear fog, 88-91 ef 4dr

Comment

If you are talking about the TRUE cold air intake system that goes into the fender well then try this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...69062934QQrdZ1

Comment

AEM/INJEN/HAYAME/EBAY/DIY and if you dont know that then how about STFU!

Comment

I have a nice True Cold Air Intake that goes infront of the lower bumper. Its made by Ractive for the 5th Gen Accord but will fit the CB7 with little modding. Also if you just want a cold air and not have it go all the way down you can just use the one pipe and have it end in-front of your battery.
                My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  AEM/INJEN/HAYAME/EBAY/DIY and if you dont know that then how about STFU!
                  yea he basically got all of the company names except for iceman and weapon r secret weapon intake

Comment

Ebay is the shit...

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you dumb fuck just fucking look on ebay or go to aempower.com and buy a cold air intake. god just do some damb research.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordtuner
                        you dumb fuck just fucking look on ebay or go to aempower.com and buy a cold air intake. god just do some damb research.
                        maybe u shouldnt even post! that wasnt necessary....and quite frankly, i think ur a dick for writing that, even if this question is as easy as typing "cold air intake " in the google search bar. why make the effort to call the guy a "dumb fuck"?

anyhow... try www.nopi.com www.morepowerracing.com www.inlinefour.com and click on intakes....they should list both short ram and *cold air* then select one you want!

good luck
                        Sean
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

too much flaming is going to happen

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

you should learn some spelling skills before you try and make fun of someone else.

I have a true cold air intake (AEM CAI), and i like it a lot. Some people say its not worth the money, but hey i can say i have an AEM Cold Air Intake System. The only thing i ever worry about though is puddles, since the filter is in the fender wall near the outside. I would suggest getting a cold air intake with a bypass valve unlike me.

Mine was 199.99 shipped on ebay and i thought it was a pretty good deal...i would say that the best deals are on ebay...its upto you on which company cold air intake you want.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

daym man!! juz chill aight??

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Working...
                              X