Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22B FPR help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22B FPR help?

? i was told i cant install a fuel pressure regulator on my f22b dohc nv it has an aem fuel rail on it now. correct me if im wrong but isnt the fuel pressure gauge usually installed ontop the fuel filter by using the banjo nut b/c if that the case it cant be done with that vaccum box being directly above the fuel filter. (how do i make this work?)

thanks
    dan

bump someones gotta have an answer for this , please!!!

Comment

if im correct and im not positive so take my word for this the FPR goes on the end of the fuel rail but not posiitive since i have never used a FPR on our cars but if you do find an answer let me know because i plan on using one when i boost

Comment

yah the fpr goes on the end where the stock one is located now but the ? is where does the fuel pressure gauge go seeing as the vacuum box thingy is in the way

Comment

bump for some more opinions please

Comment

all the ones i have seen have the gauge on the FPR

Comment

bump

Comment

FPR goes on the fuel rail. Its where the return and the vacuum hooks up. I think AEM has an extra fitting on there rails to accomodate an FPR.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

just a dumb question... have you searched the site for an FYI on the install ?? if not some other site should have it because it don't really matter what engine it is for Honda engines are generally the same.

Originally posted by Devergote
                  A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

yah but it matter where the fuel pressure GAUGE goes and thats what im not sure on how to install because it is supposed to go on top of the fuel filter but i cant put it there bc that vacuum box thing is on top of the fuel filter

Comment

AEM makes an FPR that fits their rails, but I don't know the details on what kinds of fittings or attachments it has. A friend of mine just tapped his fuel pressure guage into the middle of his fuel rail, which looked pretty nice. The filter spot I've seen work fine too. I don't think it really matters where you put the guage as long as it's somewhere between the fuel filter and FPR.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
                      After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
                      Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
                      PM me and get it done right!

Comment

have you tried to just put a T fitting on the hose from the fuel filter. I have never installed one myself but have seen it done. most aftermarket rails already have a place for the FPR. does yours have one ?? can you post pics ??

A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

what type of gauge do you have ?? b&m..aem..autometer...defi..greddy ?? try this

the sst being your guage a basic diagram.. but kinda of what i was talking about earlier.
                          Last edited by tn_accords; 05-26-2006, 11:00 PM.

Comment

wow thanks i culdnt have asked for it to be explained any better than that diagram, so pretty much any AEM fpr will fit my aem fuel rail or what fpr should i get, one for 91lx or one for the f22b which is wats in it

Comment

What application is your fuel rail for just order the FPR as the same as you did the rail.

The New-ish Ride
                              My old Ride
                              Hear my Vtak!!!
                              MK3 Member #3
                              I piss off people for fun.
                              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                              X