Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H23 Turbo kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 Turbo kit

I just wanted to make sure the h23 exhaust manifold will fit the f22a6 head Im pretty sure it does but I want to make sure ive read post about it but there was a lot of + & - feedback so I just want another opnion. Becaus I found a turbo kit for h23's that i want to get. thanks

yes h23 and f22a are interchangeable
    Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Thanks for the reply I just wanted to double check before I get the turbo kit I found. thanks

Comment

why dont you just piece together a kit you will save a good amount than buying the turbo kit(unless your getting a really good deal on it)
        Originally posted by Makaveli2k
        Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

I am building a kit mostly its just i found a h23 turbo manifold its the stainless steel ram horn style and you dont have to loose the dog bone mount or the ac lines. It also comes with a t3/t4 turbo .50 trim and the external 38mm wastegate all for 710.00 shipped i figure its a good deal. still expensive but all new with warrenty I want the t3/t4 because it will support my future plans im buying another f22 and i plan on building it to hold around 20lbs of boost if possible and i just want to turbo my engine for now after I do a compression reading but im sure its fine car runs great. The internals are so clean I replaced my oil pan gasket and the crank and every thing else didnt even have that bronze look and from the header to the muffler are clean as far as you can see i licked my finger and rubbed it inside the down pipe and there was no residue at all but any way sorry for getting carried away but yeah i figured it was a good deal. thanks

Comment

Turbo Kit

Hey Kricket,

We are looking to develop an oil line kit for H and F motors. Have you decided which route you are going to take? We would love to see what you have in mind. If you have a second, hit us up with an email at "sales@tunertoys.com" and we'll see if we can help each other out.

Thanks from Craig

Comment

Hmm we need more companies making parts for a cars! Good luck craig
              Originally posted by Makaveli2k
              Just goes to show, leave the JDM poses to the Nimble, sleek, asians. =)

Comment

Originally posted by TunerToys
                Hey Kricket,

We are looking to develop an oil line kit for H and F motors. Have you decided which route you are going to take? We would love to see what you have in mind. If you have a second, hit us up with an email at "sales@tunertoys.com" and we'll see if we can help each other out.

Thanks from Craig
                kick ass. make one for the t3/t04 soon, im getting it in 2 months
                Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Not to go off subject but is this a one time deal you found or is it a site that sells these kits? I'm looking to boost my f22 in the next month or two depending on complete cost and have decided to go with the T3/T4 as well.

Comment

I just loged on and this was on the post I sent them an e-mail telling them what my plans were thou but i'll keep you posted on the progress my set up is going to be a turbo f22a6 and I think there wanting to make special oil feed lines. I'll find out thou. thanks

Comment

i was just woundering this
                      the f22a is spaced 0-0-0-0
                      and the f22b is 0-00-0

the h23 is 0-0-0-0 also???? it looks like the h22 is 0-0-0-0 also?????

but the only the h23 will fit the f22a right???
                      Last edited by smokeeey420; 07-01-2006, 08:36 PM.
                      FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                      My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

h23 and f22a heads are spaced 0--0--0--0
                        h22 is 0--0-0--0

Comment

Working...
                        X