Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

sterling info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sterling info

Within a month or so I will be getting a 1990 Sterling 827. I havn't found to much info on them but from what I can tell they are pretty much the same and the Acura Legends. Does anyone know anything about them?

???? A picture would help...Never heard of an Acura Legend compared to a Sterling???

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I don't remember them being the same as an Acura, but I think they had the same luxury features. Were they the ones sold through/by Chrysler?
      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

This is a picture I found, not great but you get the idea.
        Attached Files

Comment

How are they the same as an Acura Legend...Looks more like an old old Audi...

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well it has the same 2.7 vtec engine for one thing.

Comment

here's a couple more pics
              Attached Files

Comment

I can see the legend influences...i dont know anything about them though, sorry

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Interesting ...Didnt know it had the legend motor. The front headlights look somewhat liek the older legend. But that sterling looks a lot longer.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

they were made by Rover, sold in Europe as the Rover 827. You should be able to find plenty of info on the Rover version.

Rover and Honda worked together during the 80s-90s to produce quite a few cars. Basically, the Rover models were variants of already existing Honda models. Rover has had similar relationships with several companies, and has been bought and sold several times. Rover was quite a whore, up until they closed up shop last year.

Rover-Honda Relationship

i have a D16A8 (same as ZC) from a Rover 216/416 GTI in a civic wagon.
                    Last edited by gutterslide; 05-19-2006, 06:46 PM.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

thank you for the info, that should prove to be helpful

Comment

Working...
                      X