Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello. I was asked by one of your members who saw my car (91' Seattle Silver Accord) to join your community. Everything sounds really cool. I only have one question. Please don't hate me for asking it! I'm new and am just diving into all of this. My question is... Exactly what is a "CB7?" If someone could just redirect me to a topic that already discusses this, that would be cool. I did a search for it, but didn't find anything. So again, everything looks awesome. I'm enjoying looking at all of the suped up cars here, and imagining what mine would look like with a nice set of rims

Thanks!

~Emperor Ovaltine

I flamed a noob for this before, and hot banned so here it goes: LOOK EVERYONE... I LEARNED MY LESSON! Yay!
    I would first say, you could probably post this in Off Topic, cause its not really technical... but whatever.
    Second, it is the Chassis Code for 1990-1993 Honda Accord Sedans and Coupes. If you look on your VIN it will say... ummmmm... something-something-something-CB7-x-x-x-x-x-x I forget the digits and am too lazy to go look it up. There has been a couple threads about this so if you search you will get more information like how JDM Accords have different VINs which will explain when someone says they have a CB3 Bumper or something like that.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=cb7+means
    Why? Because... Life Happens @ 4500 RPM

Frost White CB7 Member 31

Comment

Welcome aboard to our nutty little community. "CB7" is part of our vehicle identification numbers. In the VIN it means a 1990-1993 Honda Accord sedan or coupe.

Comment

Thanks for all the help. And thanks for not flaming me! I feel dumb enough about this. Anyway, are there any prerequisites to being a member here? Other than having the car, of course. Thanks again!

~Emperor Ovaltine

Comment

Hell, a handful of the guys that post here the most don't even have CB7's (anymore at least). Several come to mind...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i didnt know what CB7 stood for when i first joined it just sorta hit me after a few postes lol

Comment

Same here I did not know tell i read a little bit on this board
              Last edited by honda3; 05-19-2006, 11:39 AM.

Comment

1HGCB7NAXXXXXXXXX if your car is form the US..

Comment

welcome homedog!

Comment

ah yes...CB7tuners main downfall..people who are not on CB7tuner, do not know what CB7 means. I bet we would have closer to 7-8k members if the site had a different name...but, the less retards the better i guess

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

So now that I'm enlightened to this, I'm not a retard anymore? Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by emperorovaltine
                        So now that I'm enlightened to this, I'm not a retard anymore? Sweet!
                        Don't get your hopes up!

Just kidding man .. Welcome aboard .. .

Comment

Working...
                        X