Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Drop pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop pictures

Does anyone have 1 1/2 or 2 inch lowering and pictures, so I can see what it looks like?

We have a Members Ride area on the main menu, start scanning through those and you will find some dope stuff! I've been around for quite some time, and no one seems to care about exacts here, so just look for what kind of spring/strut combo looks nice, and then ask about details.

P.S. Welcome to the board!

Comment

mines dropped 2.25 (technically) but really its about 2.5 since im on my damn oem struts not the wisest idea.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

It needs a LOT of work (it was free), but it does have a 2" drop:

And for reference, those are the stock 185/70/R14 tires.

Comment

Not bad for free. If you are deleting the moulding on the side, make sure that bondo is super clean in there, if that is the route you are going vs. welding sheet metal in.
          I am the wrath of the server you curse and the demon of the directory you cry about - making life hell for users, one deleted file at a time.

Comment

If you check out my sig you can see the drop. It's a lil over 2", it's kyb gr-2 struts with h&k springs. Also, you can see the bondo where the moulding used to be on the sides.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by SuperTuner12010
            But the cat robs my horses.
            1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan w/5 speed transmission

Comment

Originally posted by MoonScryer
              Not bad for free. If you are deleting the moulding on the side, make sure that bondo is super clean in there, if that is the route you are going vs. welding sheet metal in.
              That bondo was already there. I plan to break it all out though, and get some side moldings for it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorfury
                If you check out my sig you can see the drop. It's a lil over 2", it's kyb gr-2 struts with h&k springs. Also, you can see the bondo where the moulding used to be on the sides.
                umm, you are a little more than a little over 2"..

my cb in my sig is at 2" on Eibach Sportlines

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                  umm, you are a little more than a little over 2"..

my cb in my sig is at 2" on Eibach Sportlines
                  Ok yea, it's probably closer to 3". All I know is that it's too low
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SuperTuner12010
                  But the cat robs my horses.
                  1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan w/5 speed transmission

Comment

Type browncbseven in the search section... My car should come up....
                    (\__/)
                    (O.o )
                    (> < ) This is Bunny. He will eat your face.

Comment

Working...
                    X