Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

swaps for 92 honda accord ex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swaps for 92 honda accord ex

im fixin to either do a swap or just sell the car... what ever is cheaper
    what would you do for a swap? ive seen ppl with f22b dohc swaps on their accords but im lookin for vtech maybe? thats probably more than the car itself.... oh well somebody plz help this noob! (points at self)

Look in the swap section of the forum you will find quite a bit of info on what type of motors.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i would go with the swap because if u sell that car
      u might not get what you want for it and than buy another accord
      and than u have to save up for the swap again i would just do the swap
      right now to get it over with plus u will get VTEC

for the engine try ebay but u can also try this website many people
      say that they have good clean engines
      http://hmotorsonline.com/
      H22 fund = 3000 hopefully soon My Member's Ride Thread

Canon XTI | 28-135mm IS USM | 18-55mm kit lens | 50mm 1.8 II

Comment

Don't go ebay for the engine. www.hmotorsonline.com is the ONLY place to buy from.

H22 FTW (although can get pricey)

Comment

Originally posted by beansieboi
          im fixin to either do a swap or just sell the car... what ever is cheaper
          getting money is definitely cheaper than spending it, so unless somebody on here wants to pay you to take their H22- selling it would be cheaper . Just pickin'.... Can the accord become the car it needs to be for you to be pleased with it for less money than another car could? If you are not going turbo, the H22 is one of the best japanese motors you can own. Driving one is addictive as hell and you pretty much know at all times that you can out accelerate most things you would come across with four or more wheels if you decide to refuse passage. A JDM H22A swap (just parts) is somewhere in the $2300 range usually. What else could you get for that little money that would keep up? a 240sx w/ an SR20DET, maybe (I'll let you know). There are a lot of cars out there that look sportier, but the accord is comfortable and almost feels like luxury from the sheer quality. Don't forget, people don't expect to be dominated by Accords, so you can blend in until you choose to use the element of surprise! Good Luck.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
          After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
          Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
          PM me and get it done right!

Comment

you can also get the f22b from hmotors, just remember v-tec aint everything, plus the f22 is a better starter for boost which is wut i plan on doing with my cb

My Members Ride Thread
            Originally posted by deevergote
            You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I have a VTEC Prelude, but I'm going H23 Turbo on my Accord because I like torque and got the whole donor prelude Si for $500.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
              After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
              Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
              PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Working...
              X