Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Best Exhuast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Exhuast?

What is tha loudest exhuast? Does it vary on ure engine. I have j30 engine
    98 Accord Coupe V6

Just dump it after the cat if you want a loud exhaust or..after wherever your second o2 sensor is...BTW why would you want loud? It attracts attention mostly unwanted and yea it gets annoying on those long road trips. Loud doesnt necessarily mean power also.
    Last edited by NAiL05; 05-07-2006, 03:03 AM.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Jus don t want no pus*y exhuast i guess. But nothing that exceeds the legal DB level ya know.
      98 Accord Coupe V6

Comment

Greddy Evo2 and A'Pexi's systems seem to be the most popular for our cars...you can always get ballsy and go with something like magnaflow or a borla system
        1993 CB7
        2001 BB6

Comment

the dual GReddy Evo for the sixth gens have been proven to gain hp and it sounds nice too.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ya loud is definantly NOT the way to go, if anything get a quit deep tone exhaust, I have the resonation taken out of my exhaust piping and I had some riced out muffler on the car from when I first bought it and man I was getting pulled over all the time, I got a new magnaflow muffler for the car and it is much deeper and quiter, cops dont even look at me anymore.

"Mind Over Matter, If I Don't Mind, It Doesn't Matter"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2049267

Comment

Yea tha last thing i need is attention from the 1 time. How about the Apex N1 muffler cat-back?
              98 Accord Coupe V6

Comment

i just got pulled over last night for my fartcan exhaust, looking for something quieter also

where did you guys get your magnaflow from, and what model is it, any pics or links would be great thnks
                Members Ride

Comment

Do not get an N1 exhuast unless you put it on right before you go to the track, cuz, you will pulled over with in 2 min of putting it on like i did. If you want quiet, go for the tanabe mufflers, like the world sport, they are quiet yet give some power gains.
                  1)92 Accord lx - I/E w/ valves, springs and retainers. H22 bored to h23 not goin in this summer.--Totaled
                  2)92 Accord Ex - I/E and loving the sound.
                  3)89 Integra Lx - loving the new old-school.

ITS NOT HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YOU HAVE, ITS HOW MUCH POWER YOUR HORSES CAN MAKE
                  Now serving the Red, White and Blue under the U.S.A.F
                  Now Working at.......Dyess AFB

Comment

Tanabes are loud....The Apexi is silent. It depends on where you at i see plenty of people with N1's down here and they dont get pulled over.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Wat bout DC sports. But i think the N1 is good is it not>
                      98 Accord Coupe V6

Comment

I like the N1. I dont like DC Sports exhaust for some reason but thats just me. I wouldnt mind the N1 on my car it would look pretty clean.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

go for an apexi WS2, i have one, very sexy.
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

listen man you dont want a loud exhaust. its annoying now. i have 4 to 2 to 1 headers and 2 1/2 pipes from the headers down with no cat and no resinator. i havent got pulled over yet but i do get a lot of attention but thats not good cause ill be driving and every ricer wants to race me and its annoying cause i just end up winnig and wasting my gas. my exhaust it realy deep and puts most of those harleys to shame. iv revd my car up on time in my garage and shattered my window. if i knew what i know now i wouldnt have taken my cat off. just get a deep and quite exhaust its the way to go. thats the way to go

Comment

They have systems for your car, dual exhaust 6 cylinder.

If you want loud, IM COMING DOWN THE WAY shiet, get a Magnaflow or Borla system

I always liked the look of a clean dual v6 coupe...with OEM finishers though

Borla

Turbo setup...you get the point...this is too much IMO...those mufflers are so low!!!

http://www.turbomagazine.com/tech/0206tur_accord/

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Working...
                              X