Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

p12 ecu? P0H ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p12 ecu? P0H ecu?

Any benefit to running a p12 as apposed to the stock pt3? Any better than a pt6 ecu? I was hoping to sell it but since i see not to much interest in a p12 i might just drop it in?

Now I cant find any info on this ecu at all
    WTF is a P0H ecu? Came of a 97 accord with a f22b1 motor (vtec) I cant find anything about this one anywhere. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

So nobody has any info on either of these?
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

sorry man. i dono alot about chips for F series motors... i run an h22 so i dont study into the stock F22's that much... r33 know's a lot... he might post here.

Comment

ok come on people....i really need some info on these.

Comment

?

Comment

Chip a P06 dont waste your time on the rest.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah I got a few on eBay right now. I just saw a p12 in a 94 lude with an f22a1 motor and was curious as to what the difference was between the pt3 and p12.

Comment

The F22A1 in the Prelude made more power than the F22A1 in the Accord. I'm not sure what mechanical components are different with that motor, but I'm sure the ECU is a bit more aggressively tuned. It's still designed for a single-runner manifold, so you won't have the IABs like you would with the F22A6 parts and pt6 ECU... though many good aftermarket intake manifolds (skunk2) are single runner as well...

I say slap it in and see how it feels More fun to drive? Better 1/4 time? Better gas mileage (probably not)?

Comment

Well Once i fix my timing belt/water pump/ crank seal i think I will slap it in. I cant help but wonder what the big difference is. Dual runners I have working off a vacuum right now anyway and it works just fine for me so the pt6 isnt that important. I was wondering if maybe it had a higher rev limit, or possibly a different timing curve. I figure if its the same motor (for the most part) but the accord is a "family" sedan and the prelude was a sports car (kinda) then the ecu could be the only difference I guess. We'll find out.

Comment

Rev limit is still the same in the F22A1. As deev said could be slightly more aggressive tune in the a1 giving it a lil more power.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ok bringing this back from the dead. The p12 is a sweet upgrade for the f series. I just installed it and the car had a ton more low end pickup, actually pushed me back in my seat with a 0-40 in about 4 seconds (tested on my gmeter).
                      Pretty damn sweet

Looking forward to getting more work done soon I hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X