Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

does a one peice strutbar really make that big of a diffrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does a one peice strutbar really make that big of a diffrence

does it and if it does does it make a big enough diffrence to buy one insted of a three peice

Yes....and yes.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I noticed nice differences with mine.

Comment

any suggestions on which to buy?

Comment

neuspeed or custom fabbed gets my vote

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Lo_Key
            I noticed nice differences with mine.
            What bars were in your comparison?
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

The 3 piece that connects to the firewall is highly suggested and it really does "firm" up the front end of the car. I think Neuspeed makes them...do they really for the Cb7 Accord? wow if they do!

The one piece, make sure that is adjustable, other wise it's all for show and merely engine bay, "bling-bling..."

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by Accord13&BA4
                The 3 piece that connects to the firewall is highly suggested and it really does "firm" up the front end of the car. I think Neuspeed makes them...do they really for the Cb7 Accord?
                the ones that connect to the firewall are custom fabed if i remember correctly
                -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

The one piece, make sure that is adjustable, other wise it's all for show and merely engine bay,
                  How can one piece be adjustable?
                  Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.

Comment

The 3 piece that connects to the firewall is highly suggested and it really does "firm" up the front end of the car. I think Neuspeed makes them...do they really for the Cb7 Accord? wow if they do!

The one piece, make sure that is adjustable, other wise it's all for show and merely engine bay, "bling-bling..."

that's not quite what i've heard but sure. the neuspeed one piece i've heard is very nice and helps a lot and by no means represents a lot of bling bling.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

well think of it this way what is going to be stronger and have less flex to it a solid beice of aluminum or a 3 pieces held together by bolts. and second of the only strut bars that are adjustible are cheap ebay ones because they make the strut bar as a direct fit application. the ones on ebay are adustibl so they can make one and market it as a strut bar for all hondas.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                        that's not quite what i've heard but sure. the neuspeed one piece i've heard is very nice and helps a lot and by no means represents a lot of bling bling.
                        It's bling-bling for gearheads that get it.

Comment

One piece, such as the Neuspeed bar (incompatible with DOHC swaps, sadly) are significantly better than the multi-piece adjustible bars.

Your best bet is a strong one-piece bar with multiple mounting points... Neuspeed mounts twice to the shock tower. There are others (usually custom) that mount to the firewall.

Second best is a strong, rigid, multi-piece, like DC Sports. My Megan Racing bar is identical to the DC model, looks nice, and is MUCH cheaper! Look into that if you're strapped for cash.

Third best... and the TRUE looks-only bar, is the cheap-o flexi bar... Basically, if you can buy it brand new, and not on sale, for less than $50... it's crap. I had a "Tuned by Matrix" bar in my car that my girl bought me. Yeah, it bent. That's the bling-only bar. You'll get more performance from a carbon fiber gas door.

Comment

ya i noticed a big difference withg mine i have a front and rear one and they helped my handling a lot
                            visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
                            For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

my front/rear megan racing strut braces made an incredible difference in my ride
                              not too "blingy" but i dont care for bling.

Comment

Working...
                              X