Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

turbo f22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo f22

how much boost can the single cam f22a handle?

wat about the f22b?

10psi easy..on a stock block anyway.

the f22b DOHC has the same bottom end as the f22a..so same thing

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yea im probably either gonna put the single back in or either pull the f22b and rebuild it or somethin

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 91jdmDX
        yea im probably either gonna put the single back in or either pull the f22b and rebuild it or somethin

thanks
        what did you break? you can probably use the parts from the f22a to replace the parts in the f22b you broke.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

my manifold looks pretty much like yours and i got a T3 turbo off a saab it was pretty quick the first time i boosted it but i blew it up the second time i got on it

Comment

a hole in a piston and 2 others had like 50% compression but it didnt touch one of them

Comment

i think i owned myself... need to e-smack missinforming friend...
              Last edited by Specter; 04-12-2006, 02:04 PM.
              インテリア Coupe

HighwayStar - /super highway/stunt driving/transport service/fast delivery/
              NightOwl - Nocturnal posting master
              2.0LPlus Crew - Member # 1.5
              Anti-Tree Mafia - stop hitting trees/to young to die
              FG Civic.com

Comment

preciate the help

Comment

Originally posted by Specter
                  depends on how nutz you want to go [and how much money you got]

i'd post this pic but i'm not on my computer... so lemme link this real quick, this is a F22B1 running rediculas amounts of boost. to all you in FL you might have seen this car at import wars [? i think that was the name of it]

anyways my friend down there grabbed this pic... mmm sex

http://www.jdmuniverse.com/forums/sh...t=20038&page=3

click^^^

like i said sorry for the link but i'm not at my home computer, it's on post #35

omg if u don't take that post down your gonna get OWNED! Thats not boosted at all its N/A. Thats not even a f22b1 motor its a collection of f22 parts. Its none vtec with dual weber carbs.. .yes its carbuerated not boosted lmao!!! further more its in a honda insight
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

then i was grossly missinformed by my friend... i need to e-smack him...
                    インテリア Coupe

HighwayStar - /super highway/stunt driving/transport service/fast delivery/
                    NightOwl - Nocturnal posting master
                    2.0LPlus Crew - Member # 1.5
                    Anti-Tree Mafia - stop hitting trees/to young to die
                    FG Civic.com

Comment

but how could u think its turbo'd? Theres no turbo...or even charge piping...doesn't even have an intake pipe of any sort lol

thats so cute
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                        but how could u think its turbo'd? Theres no turbo...or even charge piping...doesn't even have an intake pipe of any sort lol

thats so cute
                        bwahahahahahhahha omg!! this is hilarious, lol. damn.

maybe they confused that header? lol hahahahaha, lol. k, sorry, im done.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol i dunno how you can see a turbo there lol. I mean the header just goes out to one side its not even connected to anything? I guess some people man...BTW do some of the people know what a turbo looks like nowadays

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                          X