Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Right door handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right door handle

Anyone elses right door handle crack leaving only the window half on???? I go to the junkyard and there is nothing but empty patches where it should be.
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Originally posted by EXkidd91
    Anyone elses right door handle crack leaving only the window half on????
    ??? huh......inside or outside door handle? maybe some pics would help or perhaps being more descriptive. later.
    Last edited by TypeG; 04-11-2006, 05:01 AM.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Sorry, I mean on the inside, when you open the door and maybe pull too hard and rip half of it off.
      Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Comment

Mine did the same thing from people yanking on it while the door was locked. I went to the junkyard a while back but the price was pretty high considering ebay sells the same product for the same amount or less. I ebayed both sides and they work just fine.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

My car had the same prob and i realy didnt feel like spending money to get a new one so i just put two screws in it and countersinked them in and put some bondo over it and sanded and painted and tried to match the original color and it seems to work fine

TEAM JND BITCHES

Comment

ebay man

I got mine off ebay.......they work great.
            Both were cracked when I got my car and about a year later they just broke...sucks but easy to fix.
            I think i spent like 30 for both and they are UBER easy to do. Just take out that one screw and pull the handle back then out. make sure to hold the metal rod with vice-gripps or somthing...little more work if you have to fish for the dam thing.
            Anyhoo, I think honda wants like 30 for each but trust me, Ebay
            hmm, lemme try this

This is the result of 90 accord handle

Mine was from doctorautoparts.
            hope this helps.
            later
            Last edited by tsumi83; 04-13-2006, 06:14 PM.
            --
            "overspecialize and you breed in weakness, it's
            slow death... "

motoko kusanagi

Comment

Working...
            X