Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

can u put a supercharger on a f22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can u put a supercharger on a f22

would it be safe to put a jacksonsupercharger on a f22 sohc i want to just asking to see of anyone has done this

They don't make a kit for the F22, but I had looked in the past at Pro-Chargers universal/reversable supercharger kit for important applications, figured if I ever wanted to....I could fab a kit with that. Now I'm thinking that turbo would be more fun....
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

You can, but it's definitely not sensible for street use. The turbo will be much better on the street, and the f22 certainly doesn't lack torque, so theres not a huge need for the linear powerband(unlike s2000s, sorry not a big fan of them). Turbo would be much better and cheaper then a sc
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

cheaper.. pfftt.. the SC would be cheaper.. theres a way to do it.. pretty simple actualy and ingenius in design.. but.. ill keep it under wraps until i have pictures..

picture is worth a 1,000 words...

oh... and since the SC that would be used is clutch engaged.. talk about DD reliablity.. while crusing SC is off.. never seeing boost..

<3 -ivie- <3

Comment

turbo is actually cheaper
          find shit on ebay

Comment

Turbo is funnier, and boostier.
            Supercharger is for Sunday's driver.

Na Lobi Bien Mua Café Mua Café Oyo Na Meli Elingi Ko Bima. J'aime les Madesu ya Mpembe que du Poulet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by seigneur_rayden
              Turbo is funnier, and boostier.
              Supercharger is for Sunday's driver.
              that really just made no sense at all..

and once again.. turbo is not cheaper.. SC.. u dont need downpipe or a turbo manifold.. or anything related to that..

-SC
              -450cc
              -fmic
              -pipes
              -bov

-thats it..

<3 -ivie- <3

Comment

Originally posted by pimpaccord

and once again.. turbo is not cheaper.. SC.. u dont need downpipe or a turbo manifold.. or anything related to that.
                Oh Ivie...you wanna hog all the SC fun to yourself WIkked

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91jdmDX
                  turbo is actually cheaper
                  find shit on ebay
                  x2, superchargers are generally more expensive. You could turbo for probably about $1000, maybe cheaper....
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

and once again.. turbo is not cheaper.. SC.. u dont need downpipe or a turbo manifold.. or anything related to that..

-SC
                    -450cc
                    -fmic
                    -pipes
                    -bov

-thats it..
                    Like said above turbos are generally cheaper as most SC kits start at over $3500. I can turbocharge my f22 or h23 for well under $1500 and make more power.
                    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                    registration is free

Comment

-SC
                      -450cc
                      -fmic
                      -pipes
                      -bov

-thats it..
                      How much does your supercharger cost you? I GUARANTEE I could do a turbo kit for cheaper then you could do a sc kit.
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

lol.. ok.. ill let part of the cat out of the bag...

a rebuilt OE quality mercedes M62 Eaton Supercharger goes for about 350 mmmkay.. add on the rest.. = null..

also.. 3,500 for a KIT.. wtf on cb7tuner does KITs.. its all HMT baybe.. errr or is it HMS.. (home made Supercharger) ahhaah.. :up:

<3 -ivie- <3

Comment

lol.. ok.. ill let part of the cat out of the bag...

a rebuilt OE quality mercedes M62 Eaton Supercharger goes for about 350 mmmkay.. add on the rest.. = null..

also.. 3,500 for a KIT.. wtf on cb7tuner does KITs.. its all HMT baybe.. errr or is it HMS.. (home made Supercharger) ahhaah.. :up:
                          OWNED ALL

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                          11.68 @ 127mph
                          417whp/375wtq
                          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

-SC
                            -450cc
                            -fmic
                            -pipes
                            -bov

-thats it..

when you can make 195whp and 215wtq with your peice of crap super charger, i might consider putting my foot in my mouth (dont hold your breath though)

on a 4cyl car. turbo > superchargers.

also...you still need engine mangagement, just because its a super charger doesnt mean its any safer. I think your in for a rude awakening when you try and supercharge your car with 5 items you listed above

all of that aside. i commend that you seem to be doing this project because it makes sense in your head, and not just because its unique. I just think you need to look at a bigger picture

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              when you can make 195whp and 215wtq with your peice of crap super charger, i might consider putting my foot in my mouth (dont hold your breath though)

on a 4cyl car. turbo > superchargers.

also...you still need engine mangagement, just because its a super charger doesnt mean its any safer. I think your in for a rude awakening when you try and supercharge your car with 5 items you listed above

all of that aside. i commend that you seem to be doing this project because it makes sense in your head, and not just because its unique. I just think you need to look at a bigger picture
                              lol.. the 5 items i listed are essentials.. i already have a chipped p06 in my car.. as a matter of fact.. the hp rating might not be as high.. then again u were pushing a 14b with just 1 dynotune session.. on inadequate piping.. so the SC setup.. might infect out "blow" ur dsm kit.. not that , that matters.. the torque curve is what im going for.. torque doesnt win races.. but it sure does make for a nice low E/T in the 1/4 .. and even so.. im not after that either.. just out for some low end grunt to get the beast going..

estimated power increase??? i can clearly say 200whp and 200wtq is the goal.. minimial.. anyway.. and the fact that it can be turned off... just makes it that much sweeter...

a/c button lite up = sc on.. a/c button off= sc off..

<3 -ivie- <3

Comment

Working...
                              X