Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Fuel pressure regulator. (which one)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel pressure regulator. (which one)

So i am doing a full manifold swap and I am looking to do it over 1000% right. servicing all the injectors and cleaning the fuck out of the intake and tb.
    I was thinking of putting on a full pressure regulator and gauge. Which is a decent one to go with? I see some on eBay for like 20 bucks, JDM 9yeah ok whatever) but 20 bucks?! Aem is like 150! what of arospeed. they are cheaper and at least I know the name. Well let me know what Y'all think so I can get one soon. thanks.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

They have B&M, AEM as you mentioned, Sard has one also but dunno if itll fit our application and some other one. I wouldnt get an FPR from ebay.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ive used the ebay special FPRs without any problem.. be creative.. just because its not the "hack the stock fpr style" doesnt mean it doesnt work.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

hack the stock? I just want one that replaces the stock one and thats it. Simple bolt up but one that has a gauge since I want to see what my fuel pressure is at.
        No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

B&M fuel pressure regulators work good. I have one, so far so good.

www.jegs.com is cheapest I've seen
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

im using a holley adjustable fpr from summitracing.com. it bolts to stock rail like aem. i paid 129.00

regards tomd

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
              ive used the ebay special FPRs without any problem.. be creative.. just because its not the "hack the stock fpr style" doesnt mean it doesnt work.
              i havent seen anyone run an ebay setup and i dunno there quality so i prob shouldnt have said that. But most of the stuff on there you get what you pay for. Most of the people i know run name brand so i dunno.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

does a fuel pressure regulator give some performances on a stock or I/H/E motor?
                My Ride

Jas Airbrush, Custom Paint.

Comment

Not so much but with some of the other mods I am planning on it is going to be importent later in the game. Do everything right once and then there is no need to worry about things down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordSe91
                    does a fuel pressure regulator give some performances on a stock or I/H/E motor?
                    You can adjust fuel pressure to make your car run a lil more rich or lean but it doesnt do much just basically those two things - more fuel or less fuel.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X