Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Clock kept reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clock kept reset

? i would like to know why my clock keep-on reset whenever i turn my car off. Then turn it on back it reset to 1:00 or sometime 0:00. can someone help me please. i don't know what fuse to replace. i look underneat the dash for the fuse box and there aren't no clock section or underneat the hood.
    JDM H23 VTEC PROJECT
    JDM H22/F22/H23/B18 PARTS FOR SALE
    91 Accord Sedan Ex Mulberry Pearl Red (GAVE IT AWAY) Turbo
    91 accord Ex wagon Green (SOLD)
    92 Accord Lx (SOLD)
    92 civic sedan Lx (SOLD)
    93 accord Ex wagon Frost White (parting out: SOLD)
    07 Fit SSS (Traded)
    07 FG2 Si Sedan (Traded)
    05 Honda Pilot EXL Pearl White
    97 Honda Odyssey LX W/Sunroof Pearl White[/B]

http://1facewatch.com/

Looking for a referral and planning on switching to Cricket Wireless

hmmm that has never happened to me before but i think it may have to do with a fuse i am 70% sure someone verify if im right

Comment

it's not a fuse....when a fuse blows, it breaks the connection, so it can't work sometimes and not others, unless it has a hairline crack, which is rare and also, it only loses power when the car is turned off. it's some kind of electrical problem where you are losing your constant 12v source to the clock. that is what keeps the memory of the time when the car is turned off. it's somewhere between your ignition and your clock, but the clock may be faulity as well. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Try a different clock... you can get one from a junkyard for like $10... or buy a white integra clock from one of the MANY members here selling them. If a new clock doesn't work, then there's something wrong with the flow of power. Could be your battery, even... Or your grounds. I had some grounding issues a few weeks ago, and it was causing my clock and stereo to reset.

Comment

Well the clock, radio, and ECU are all connected to the "backup" fuse under the hood. I belive they'll get power when you turn the ignition to the "on" position. You could check that, but I'm not positive.
          Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

its a 7.5 amp fuse under the hood that your looking for, however it is also connected to your radio too. if your memory keeps going away, there is a bad connection in your radio that is blowing that fuse.
            turboed cb7 baby

Comment

Originally posted by Matty B
              its a 7.5 amp fuse under the hood that your looking for, however it is also connected to your radio too. if your memory keeps going away, there is a bad connection in your radio that is blowing that fuse.
              I do not think so, last night I blew that fuse by hooking something up on the radio power line, and my clock still worked. However, now that you mention it, I did have to reset the clock after replacing that fuse.
              Gary A.K.A. Carter
              [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Working...
              X