Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

seat belt retractor malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seat belt retractor malfunction

i have a 90 accord and the a piller seatbelt retractors will not work they stay
    in the locked position. im tired of have to click the emergancy buttin to get in and out of the car.

It would be best to replace it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah i guess but its little i can deal with it

Comment

does the motor work both ways?

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by Big Will
          i have a 90 accord and the a piller seatbelt retractors will not work they stay in the locked position.
          Sounds like it doesnt work. You might be able to pick up a working one at a junkyard dunno how much they would charge though.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the same thing happened to me i just forgot how i fixed it.....o yea i pulled the buckle up to where it should be when your in the car and all and i disconnected the motor so i gotta put my seat belts on like the opposite way of everyone else....pretty unique haha

Hey check us out www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Take it to the nearest Honda dealer. They will fix just about anything seat belt related free of charge. My passenger rear belt was fully extended and wouldn't retract when I bought the car and the dealer fixed it free no questions asked. At least take it over there and see what they say...
              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I thought the Honda Policy Nationwide was that they will fix any honda seatbelt if it doesnt pass their 3 second test for free. I had my 1988 prelude fixed for free here in NJ because of that test.
                WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

hey at least your dosnt choke you. My parents had it "fixed" back in the day when it was recalled.

Two weeks ago while i went to get gas my belt started to retract like normal when you open the door but it stoped went back down and the belt started to tighten on me and choke me. Luckly the gf was there to laugh at me. True story. No lie.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                  ----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by 4GAccordH22
                    Take it to the nearest Honda dealer. They will fix just about anything seat belt related free of charge. My passenger rear belt was fully extended and wouldn't retract when I bought the car and the dealer fixed it free no questions asked. At least take it over there and see what they say...
                    yea listen to 4GAccordH22 yea cause i didnt know about that till the other day i took my car in to the dealer and told them that my left rear seat belt wouldnt retract and he told to let them check it and when they did he said to come back next week cause they have to order the part and they will install it for free so just take it in and get a new one
                    ________
                    Bbw orgy
                    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:14 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

are both the passenger and driver side not working? if so, the check the fuse box in the engine bay. look for the one that says back up radio. that may be blown. if not, check other fuses as some have dual functions.lates.

Comment

I called my local dealer about having my seatbelt fixed and was told that the service advisory time limit had expired in 1997 and they wouldnt fix the problem....maybe I need to go and visit with them.
                        07 Kia Sportage (Her car)
                        91 Accord EX (My car)

04 BMW R1150RS (My bike)

Comment

Mine does the same thing. Starts coming down then locks. I just turn the car accel back on and then open the door... lol
                          90' Honda Accord LX Sedan
                          Everytime I feel blue, I remember to breath again.

Comment

That's why I wouldn't own a 9091...I don't like the auto belts at all.

Honda SHOULD fix it for free.
                            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Unless you have a recontructed title, Honda will fix it for free. There are some minor "issues" that would prevent them from doing so... like you fucking with the system to fix it. Just take it in. They say "inspection cost this much unless its covered" and it will be if its the seatbelt. If you ran radio or amp wires thru the seatbelt retractor or something dumb like that they will fix it but youll get stuck with the inspection charge (under 75 bucks)
                              I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

Working...
                              X