Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

H22a CB7 vs. Z32TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a CB7 vs. Z32TT

ok i know this in the WRONG place but i cant post on the racing forum and I wanted some opinions on if it's normal or not. So I'm going uphill on our "ricer" street and this tt Z32 starts messing with me, so i drop it into 2nd at around 45 and we go. he pulls me by maybe a car and a quarter, maybe a half and then he shifted, then i shifted, I caught up to right in front of his back tire and he started pullin me again but not much. So in the end I was maybe 3-4 feet from his back bumper. Is this good? I wouldn really know cause i have one of the only h22 cb7s in this town(theres 3 i think). I felt really proud of my car jus for keeping up but I wanted to get the opinions of experienced cb7 owners and what not.
    But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

I think he was playing with you.

I could be wrong though.
    members/ride | the/website
    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

its possible if his car was unmodded but just a simple mod like a FMIC on those is like a huge gain in hp but like he said above here he could be messin with you and granny shifting you but who knows...

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
      nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
      nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
      nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
      AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
      nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

you guys are probably right, it sounded pretty stock though and all I saw in the car was one of those apexi modules(not sure if was a boost contoller or an AFC). Oh well jus happy I wasn't that far behind, I know he was at least going somewhat cause the turbos where pretty loud and sounded like they where going at full boost, maybe not. I don't know if it'd make a difference but my cb is pretty much gutted from the front seats back and it doesnt have much but the essentials i dun know if it would be enough weight to matter though
        But I'm still payin, so she still a ho. Why don't i just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can get some groceries

Comment

Not bad for a H22...is your stock??

Comment

yea not bad for a h22 cause those 300zx tt have about 280 hp to the wheels..300 to the crank..

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
            nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
            nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
            nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
            AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
            nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

it's mostly stock, just a full 2.5" exhaust and a p13 GSR ecu. It also has a cone filter on the stock tubing and dc headers but im guessing neither one actually give much power. He more than likely would of kept pulling if we kept going but it wasn bad... i just wish i could of known what he was thinking when he couldnt lose the old family car like he thought he would

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
                yea not bad for a h22 cause those 300zx tt have about 280 hp to the wheels..300 to the crank..
                yeah, 280 is definitely too high for a whp amount...try something like 250-260whp
                manual trannys tend to have a loss of 15%, and autos tend to have a loss of 20%

Comment

its possible if his car was unmodded but just a simple mod like a FMIC on those is like a huge gain in hp but like he said above here he could be messin with you and granny shifting you but who knows...

Comment

Originally posted by lazyAE86
                    a p13 GSR ecu.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Why'd you copy paste what he said?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                        Why'd you copy paste what he said?
                        dude that foo is just postin to get posts to post in the other threads hit up a mod or something look at the stickies they all have his name, someone do something bout it
                        lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                        |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                        "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                        check out my mr thread
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          HAHA p13 GSR ecu lol noob thread. Anyway yea there have been post whores like crazy i hope the mods get on there asses. They are bringing back all these damn threads from 2006 kinda annoying.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

well thats dumb for him to do...copy and paste..wtf you're suppose to be asking real questions or givin good answers so that when you are a contr. member it'll mean u got experience right?...copy and paste, lol what a douche. But wouldn't it be better if they just counted the questionable threads you've posted instead of replies and quotes?

*Needs*
                            -New shocks
                            -Struts
                            -Drop
                            -Cleaning
                            -New Tires/Wheels
                            -New Window Tint
                            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Twin Turbo or not, the 300ZX is a fatass. Don't get me wrong, I love the car, but they're very heavy. Stock, the turbo models run low 14's. A few mods will get then in the 13's though. I think the Z was giving it all he had cause the mods the guy named sound about right for an H22A to keep up with a TT 300ZX.

As far as P13 GSR ecu... someone correct me if I'm wrong but the P13 is a H22 Prelude ECU.

Comment

Working...
                              X