Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EuroSpec
    nitrous = n2o... two nitrous molecules to every one oxygen molecules
    d-ohh!! leave me alone i posted late at night after being in class for six hours learning abt ignition systems from an insturctor that was in the marines and now cant stop talking abt making and testing knives and how to build a quality campfire...it sux...but thank you for the correction..damn what was i thinking..i shud go slap myself

Comment

you > me..
      It's no big deal man. We all started in the same place... That's why these forums are here.

Comment

h22 and boost
        may blow your motor

Comment

Damn, this thread has so many opinions, I don't think I'd ever wanna run anything on an H22 (for safety reasons of course)!
          South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

H22 and a 50 shot is safe, as long as you run the proper plugs and don't overdo it. Anything more makes me uneasy. I talked to Accord SiR about it, and he has plenty of experience regarding that stuff. He was juicing H22s before I had my license!

Comment

wow ya'll beat me too it but the guy that said vtec and nitrous is bad doesn't know whats he is talking about. nitrous and high compression is more dangers than nitrous and low compression due to the higher chance of detonation, hench why most people run low compression pistons when running a very high shot of n20. The chance for error is higher with the high compression. Like turbo for instants, low compression is safer but high compression will always give you more power.

Now to answer the question, the zex system is one of the safest n2o systems on the market. I haven't heard of the new direct port zex system but direct port is better than just a regular n2o cause it evenly distributes the nitrous to all cylinders.
              Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
              registration is free

Comment

nitrous = n2o... two nitrous molecules to every one oxygen molecules
                Chemistry owns you man... nitrous = N20 which is 2 NITROGEN atoms (not nitrous molecules) to every one Oxygen atom.

lol no big deal... I'm sure it was a simple mistake.

Some good facts about nitrous and high comp engines in this thread

Members Ride Thread

Comment

ok i have a question what do you guys think of running nitrous on a stock F22 motor with an automatic transmission im not planning to do it but i am curious to know what are the pros and cons? about it i personally think that the transmission wont handle it unless i build it but then i dont really know alot about this thats why i join the CB7tuner so i can learn somethin new
                  ________
                  Dc medical marijuana
                  Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:11 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

lol Well it would be a fun way to kill an auto trans. But a good condition F22 should be fine. Heard of quite a few running small shots on stock motors.
                    Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

yea i figured the motor could handle more than the tranny of course but hey thanks for the helps Otto
                      ________
                      THE CIGAR BOSS
                      Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:12 AM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

Heh, I kinda sorta helped someone.

Maybe an H22 auto would hold better? From what I've read they take more of a beating than the F trans. But then again I think you'd just get a manual if you were gonna replace the trans, but I'm just thinking aloud.
                        Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

Don't run Nitrous!!! Bottles are for babies!!!
                          -The New Accord, Does This Mean I Should Change My Member Name? lol

Comment

lol But seriously, I kinda agree, I'd rather get my hands dirty and work on the engine itself and get more overall power out of the engine that's always on.

But some people can't have downtime with thier car, or opening the engine isnt an option for them. A N2O system can be installed as time allows, and emissions and whatnot stay the same. Then they hit a switch and hit the gas when they want more power.

Comment

well i think ima run bout a 75 shot on my motor....but ima take every precaution so i dont mess anything up and im not planning on spraying everyday just when i take it to da track....I just wanna be alil quicker...
                              Accord Hybrid

Comment

yea well i didnt want to run nitrous just wanted to see but i agree with you guys its better to run all motor than to squeeze, it shows that you dont need a bottle to win a race
                                ________
                                Lovely Wendie
                                Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:12 AM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X