Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bolt-On Upgrades for an F22A1 Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt-On Upgrades for an F22A1 Motor

Hey cb7 family. I currently have a bone stock 92' accord lx. There is a local pick and pull in my area that has a lot of cb7's in the lot. So i'm wondering.... before I go there, can any of you give me specific engine parts to look for that would increase my f22a1's performance?
    I understand that the higher trims of accords had somewhat different designs, but they all were fitted onto the same engine.
    so in other words... should i look at parts on an f22a3/6 etc?

Check this sticky thread for factory upgrades from other Accords.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=88154

Comment

Please read all of the stickys. It will have most of your questions answered before you ask them.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

H series runners are generally a good start, as well as the headers/exhaust from the F22a6 bearing engines. Plus....that dual outlet As was stated, the stickies are a great place to start if you're hitting up the pick-n-pull for OEM "performance parts", but always keep an eye out for that one totalled car that happens to have an aftermarket CAI or some other goodies. I've even pulled valve covers to peek and see if there's obvious top-end work done if it looks suspiciously clean

Comment

F22A6 cam
          F22A6 lower intake manifold + OBD1 H22/H23A manifold
          F22A6 tubular header
          F22A6 ECU (you will have to figure out how to wire the short/long runner control)

I had this setup in my 93 EX and it rrrrriiiiiippppppeeed with a CAI. I still miss it.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
          X