Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22 header on f22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touche. I shouldn't make sweeping generalizations

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i want to thank everybody for there input. thanks to deevergote for clearing up this and saving me the expense of ordering the wrong headers.

Comment

off topic for a sec.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        No.
        why does this to be asked more and more and the search and google are used less and less ?
        this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
        How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
        Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

sorry for clogging up the sight with quistions that are covered in other threads but i looked threw the one you said has it and cant find any where that says anything about headers. not very good at computors so maybe i just dont have the smarts to figure it out. sorry

Comment

He's not directing you to any particular thread. That's his signature (everything below that white line.) He's not trying to help you... just bitching about you not knowing the answer to your question.

Accord problems, would you like me to dig up some of your old posts from when you were new? I know it was 4 years ago, but I can very clearly recall some questions you posted that could've been answered by a simple search. For example, "Is the 94 accord obd same as 91 accord" (a thread that received one answer, which was thorough and correct, and that member didn't complain about your lack of searching as he answered your question.)
            Please show others the same courtesy you were shown when you were new. If you are going to complain, at least do so with some sort of helpful contribution.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              He's not directing you to any particular thread. That's his signature (everything below that white line.) He's not trying to help you... just bitching about you not knowing the answer to your question.

Accord problems, would you like me to dig up some of your old posts from when you were new? I know it was 4 years ago, but I can very clearly recall some questions you posted that could've been answered by a simple search. For example, "Is the 94 accord obd same as 91 accord" (a thread that received one answer, which was thorough and correct, and that member didn't complain about your lack of searching as he answered your question.)
              Please show others the same courtesy you were shown when you were new. If you are going to complain, at least do so with some sort of helpful contribution.
              i was not try to bitch i was just asking you a question . i tried to pm but could not do it for some reason that's all .
              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
              How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
              Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Then it didn't need to be said at all.
                If you're not going to help, please don't belittle our new members. They are here to learn, not to be criticized.

Comment

Working...
                X