Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a6 phenolic spacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a6 phenolic spacer

does anybody know were to get a phenolic spacer to go between the intake and the head on a f22a6 . apperntly a h23 one would work too.

I heard of thermal gasket for intake manifold to head, its thicker then regular IM gasket and keep the IM cooler. Idk if you have done this yet http://www.blacktrax.net/images/products/BT_IMS_350.jpg and there is a diy on this forum. Which is way cheaper. I just did this to my car yesterday also putting a h22 upper plenum at the same time. Well if the thermal gasket is what you are looking for bisimoto.com carry them.

Comment

Here is one.

Phenolic Gasket
      MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I was going to say try Hondata. But just went to their website and it seems they don't offer the f22/h23 gasket anymore.

TIP: Remember to re torque the intake manifold nuts after driving the car a little bit. After a few heat cycles the gasket will soften a little and settle it self a little thinner than the first time your torqued it down. You may even notice when you go back to torque them down again, a few of nuts may only be hand tight.

Comment

Working...
        X