Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

carb on a f22a6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

carb on a f22a6

run a f22a6 on a accord dirt oval race car. wanted to start running with mini sports but they wont let you run fuel inj. want to know if anybody had info on running a carb.

I'm sure it could be done but I'm 95&#37; sure you would have to have some sort of intake manifold fabricated. That and you would probably need some sort of stand alone controller for the ignition.

Comment

heard you can use msd for stand alone for this looking for more info on that to

Comment

The F20AX came with carbs. I'm not sure what all you'd have to swap. It may be as easy as an ECU and manifold swap.
        Last edited by sonikaccord; 12-10-2015, 01:38 PM.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Carb'd CBs were available pretty much everywhere else in the world. North America (US and Canada, anyway) only got fuel injected, though.
          If you want F-series specific factory parts, look around on ebay and other selling sites for other countries. Australia and New Zealand might be good places to start, since there's no language barrier to overcome.

Comment

ive never seen a carbed 4g accord here mike so maybe NZ is a better option. they have a shit load more imported cars there than we do, too
            sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

thanks for the info i will look around

Comment

does any body know how to wire a msd to use it to bypass the computer

Comment

looking at bizimoto sight noticed he talks about using carbs with some cam profiles

Comment

Working...
                  X