So I figured its time to post this because I've tried everything. I'm pretty mechanically inclined, and have been around cars my whole life, I enjoy the technical stuff. Anyway, I've had this issue since i bought the car (2 months ago). The car idles just a hair under 1,000 rpm, I've tried to adjust it only to have it shake and shudder now like its set way too low, even though it still sits around 850-900 rpm? What really bothers me is not being able to have a normal take off from a stop light because of this. I sort of have to rev it a little and let the clutch out slowly. which only seems to work part of the time. Its embarrassing and makes it look like I dont know how to drive a standard! (been driving stick since 1999) the car will buck and chirp etc, not real bad but enough.

What I've done so far:

bled the cooling system (according to hynes)
changed plugs
plug wires
air filter
pcv
new thermostat
cap
rotor
fuel filter
I use fuel injector cleaner every 3rd fill up
changed MT fluid
cleaned iacv
cleaned FIT
adjusted FIT

I'm sort of at a loss on this one guys. I've tried everything I can think of. I've done a bunch of searching, but still nothing. Its just strange, its like the computer wants it to idle slightly high. Which could be a vacuum leak I suppose?