Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bogging Down While Accelerating? Help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The forum will never allow you to post attachments. The storage and bandwidth draw is too expensive. Upload the image to another image host and post it via the image link (this button here )

Comment

New NTK in car .. problem solved

(on a side note.. I was really tempted to buy a few other o2 sensors from rockauto, they have a close out on "standard" brand o2 sensors for 17$ a piece lol another get what you pay for situation likely )

Pop vTec

Comment

I dont think i would trust a $17 o2 sensor. I use denso or ntk myself. They are more in price but the car runs better. Mine had a bosch when i got it and it even gets better mpg now with the denso.

Comment

I drilled a hole in the gas cap and dumped some seafoam in it and it fixed the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTGUY14 View Post
            I drilled a hole in the gas cap and dumped some seafoam in it and it fixed the problem.
            What? Why did you drill a hole?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTGUY14 View Post
              Thank You SO Much.. That had me rolling lmao

Pop vTec

Comment

It was an idea that my dad had. I really dont know what the reasoning was, but it did work.

Comment

Only thing that came to mind is an excess of amount of pressure building in the tank maybe? So did he just drill it straight through the middle? and what size - 1/16,7/64, 1/8, 1/4?

And hopefully you dont smoke, the tank venting fumes out of the "new hole" on a hot day could be somewhat dangerous..
                  Last edited by SunkistCB7; 04-23-2014, 01:09 PM. Reason: Edit: Unless its just a tiny vent..

Pop vTec

Comment

My dad had me do it, not sure what the reasoning was or what it did, but it worked...

Comment

Working...
                    X