Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

IAT Sensor, Codes, and Missing parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAT Sensor, Codes, and Missing parts

Some basic info:
    91 Accord DX
    H22a
    OBD1
    If any of you need more details just ask (The swap was done before I bought it but I will do my best to provide the info needed)

Okay so for a loong time the car was bogging down a lot under acceleration at low rpms. Turned out to be bad parts on/in the distributor. (cap, rotor, coil pack and ignition control module) Replacing these made a considerable difference and now I want to focus on getting rid of my CEL.
    Here are the codes:
    10 - IAT
    17 - VSS
    22 - VTEC pressure valve

I am good on the VSS. I know where/how to replace that, but the other two not so much. Can anyone tell me the locations and parts needed for the IAT Sensor and VTEC pressure valve?

And one more thing...
    Can anyone tell me what part goes here? It has been missing since I bought it.
    Many thanks! Happy Tuning!
    Last edited by Mayerling; 08-14-2012, 08:11 PM.

well i dont know if its the same spot as the f22 plenum, but i think that is a delet plate for the Air Boost Valve. Which from my knowledge makes starting the car easier. but i would double check on what it actually does.
    <-- MRT

Comment

Some one correct me if I'm wrong. but isn't the IAT the "intake air temp" sensor, and if it is does it not go right were he circled...

(in the f22x motor though)

In Need of an engine, just a basic f22a...pm me if you have one willing to part with.

Comment

Iat sensor goes where the circle is

Also the vtec engages on off vss as well. Fix the vss and it may be possible that the vtec unit is clogged or solenoid/switch is bad.
        NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
        DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Working...
        X