Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cluster lights,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by esskater892 View Post
    i had two problems, oil dummy light and the defrost wasnt working.

i just got a new switch for the defrost and the oil light was the sensor came undone somehow. it also helped my car run smoother after i reconnected it.
    for the defrost there are two relays above the fues pannel inside that i checked also.

but if you've not ever touched the bulb then it could just have burnt up. ide take the dash bezzel out and then the cluster and pull the bulb and check it with a 9v battery.

I know my ABS light bulb works, and i swapped it in place of the brake light to no avail.

I will take a look under the car today to see if my wire came undone somehow.
    I am sitting lower to the ground now, for than ever.

Thanks for posting a quick reply.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
      I know my ABS light bulb works, and i swapped it in place of the brake light to no avail.

I will take a look under the car today to see if my wire came undone somehow.
      I am sitting lower to the ground now, for than ever.

Thanks for posting a quick reply.
      No Problem.

if its still plugged in, you could use a ohm meter to test for continuity and try to isolate the problem/ possible short.

i kinda broke the outter housing on my pressure sensor plug and doesnt hold on very well anymore but seems to stay on while driving so far. just cant touch it cause it may come off haha.
      Accord SE

93se
      Members Ride
      Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
      Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Perhaps the SRS sensors are like the oil pressure sensor, if the oil sensor it's self goes bad or comes unplugged or there is a short than the light does not function because the power for the light also goes through the sensor. I would investigate the srs its self aswell
        My work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by 1990exr View Post
          Perhaps the SRS sensors are like the oil pressure sensor, if the oil sensor it's self goes bad or comes unplugged or there is a short than the light does not function because the power for the light also goes through the sensor. I would investigate the srs its self aswell
          that is a good thought, it came back on after just driving it for a while, idk its weird and im to lazy to worry about it right now. as long as my oil light is working and the other important things work, not that the air bag system isnt important, im not to worried.
          Last edited by esskater892; 07-28-2012, 12:19 PM.
          Accord SE

93se
          Members Ride
          Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
          Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

Working...
          X