Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

h22a vacuum lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a vacuum lines?

Hey guys just got my h22a running in my 4dr but im running rich due to my vacuum lines being out of order. Ive been lookin for diagrams everywhere online but they all show me something different. On top of that im running a skunk2 alpha throttle body and theres a hole where the map sensor should be in a prelude so im not sure if i hav to run a line into that hole.

Pretty much just need a diagram that can show me exactly how i can link my lines or any advice would good. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by cb_slamage View Post
    Hey guys just got my h22a running in my 4dr but im running rich due to my vacuum lines being out of order. Ive been lookin for diagrams everywhere online but they all show me something different. On top of that im running a skunk2 alpha throttle body and theres a hole where the map sensor should be in a prelude so im not sure if i hav to run a line into that hole.

Pretty much just need a diagram that can show me exactly how i can link my lines or any advice would good. Thanks in advance
    i just jammed a plastic nipple in that hole because mines obd2, the shortest hose goes there, then on the back the medium goes to first then longest goes to next one. The other side it should have iab vacuum lines and cruise control(if u have it still)
    or you can wire in the obd2 map sensor if you want, im not sure how to do that

Comment

Ok i got my hands on a map sensor to cover that hole and it idles a lil better now. I hav obd1 so i dont need to wire the map sensor. My map sensor is in a small plastic box with 3 vac lines comin out of it. From wat ive read i just need to put those 3 lines in the rite spots.

Comment

the only diagram u need to look at is the one specific to the engine you are running. download a shop manual for the chassis the motor originally came in. read it, comprehend it, do it. if you cant figure it out, ask for local help, take it to a shop, or delete all of the vac lines.
        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

In order to be more specific you need to know USDM, JDM, which H22 is it, MT, AT, Year, California, 49 state, year .....

H22 VACUUM DIAGRAM

H22 VACUUM SCHEMATICS

Last edited by Tishock; 06-01-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=tishock;3005872]In order to be more specific you need to know USDM, JDM, which H22 is it, MT, AT, Year, California, 49 state, year .....

mine is jdm h22a, MT. right now it idles funny for a few a seconds then rests at 1500rpm and still runs a lil bit rich. my CEL is throwing codes 5 and 22 only, which is wierd because my tps is not adjusted and most likley my map sensor is not hooked up right. shits got me confused

Comment

[QUOTE=xkjnboix;3005819]the only diagram u need to look at is the one specific to the engine you are running. download a shop manual for the chassis the motor originally came in. read it, comprehend it, do it. if you cant figure it out, ask for local help, take it to a shop, or delete all of the vac lines.

any idea where i can download a shop manual for free?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X