Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22b1 motor swap to a1990

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b1 motor swap to a1990

i have a cb7 i got the car to run good but i have weird vibration like axel are bent but i chaged um ....? would anyone way mounts i need to use to this set up work i got f22b1 tranny as well so i need to no way mounts to use or if anyone know way i could do to fix the problem plz help
    Last edited by kaeo2790; 05-30-2012, 11:44 PM.

can anyone help

Comment

maybe can be ur tires did u check them???

Comment

did you get the ecu for that engine as well??

Comment

Don't post a thread and then almost immediately post a re-request for help because someone hasn't given you the answer you wanted. If someone who has read this felt like they could have helped, they would have.

Also, your grammar and spelling is absolutely horrible and that turns most people off. At least intelligent people who would give you the intelligent answers you need. If you're too lazy to type well enough to be understood then most people will elect to be too lazy to answer you. "What" and "way" are not interchangeable.

Third, you've shown zero ability to search. In the time you've waited for an answer you could have come up with some pretty good stuff.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=f22b1

The mount information is found easily in all of those. I'll even give you a freebie on the axles. Use only the CB Accord axles and intermediate shaft.

You also didn't state whether or not the car was originally an automatic or not. Actually, you're not even clear as to what it is now.
          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

a i am just asking for some help on my car not asking how i spell i from hawaii and that just makes it easier and fast or me to type and i been tryna figure this problem out for eva so get off my case boy... i appreciate the help but keep the negative shut to ur self cuz .... but yah car was an automatic but i did all that is needed to do.... just the car has a major vibration and i can't figure it out

Originally posted by Deme_cb7 View Post
            did you get the ecu for that engine as well??
            i did get the ecu car runs great just the vibration

Originally posted by browncali View Post
            maybe can be ur tires did u check them???

yah i check them as well
            Last edited by Jarrett; 05-31-2012, 12:13 AM.

Comment

I'm not your boy and I'm not your cuz. You got help with your issue and much-needed help with other things you seem to struggle with. Whether it offends your intelligence or not, it is helpful advice for getting productive answers on a forum. And last I checked Hawai'i was in the United States and English is spoken there, so that's not an excuse if you were trying to use it as one.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

no i aint using hawaii as an exude all i was saying that it makes it faster to type prick and yah i mess spelled it so wat don't get but hurt buy it dam ... and sorry i aint not fucking nerd like u spends all ur time on the dam computer but anyways thanks for the help it was useful as heck ... i don't no how to use this forums shut my first day on it so i really don't no how to search shyt... heck i i was lucky to even figure out how to post...

Comment

Don't expect help if you can't form a coherent sentence.
                  Gary A.K.A. Carter
                  [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

hahaha sorry i spell stuff wrong ***s

why are you guys so focused on the spelling all i asked for was some help on my car not english classes ppl thanks yah i spelled some shut wrong but fuck u guys act like it fucking up your

Comment

You're already in Hawai'i so go ahead and take advantage of your 7-day vacation for that last post of yours.

Comment

7 days? You are a lenient man, Jarrett.

Why can't people understand... if we can't understand them, we can't help them!

Comment

Working...
                        X