Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what does everyone think about this muffler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does everyone think about this muffler?

magnaflow race series muffler its 2 1/2 in inlet u guys think it would fit ok on stock pipes?

You realize that the stock piping is 1-3/4" at most, right? You're essentially just putting a noise-maker on the back.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      You realize that the stock piping is 1-3/4" at most, right? You're essentially just putting a noise-maker on the back.
      I agree. As long as the rest of your piping matches that size diameter, it really doesn't do any good. I do hear alot of good thinhs about magnaflow. Just get the one that matches your pipes.

Comment

Rice!!

Comment

Stock diameter is 2". Magnaflow is one of the better-quality exhaust companies out there, but Subarus are the only cars that make cans not sound like ass.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Do you need a "race series" muffler on a near stock car? It's going to be nearly as loud as having no muffler at all. On stock piping, you'll be lucky to gain 2 horsepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Lover View Post
              Rice!!
              No thank you, i am not hungry.

Comment

My vote is no.

what's your goal? Is it to look more sporty? get some rims or lower it... Get stuff that actually affects the performance

Comment

I personally would not buy it. It will need modification right out of the box just to make it fit properly, and more than likely it will be loud and raspy.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

That's what I have on my ricecar. Just get a stock muffler if you can.
                    cb7sk8rdude

Comment

nay on this. id say a nice twin loop style muffler would be nice. or a oval os'

Comment

thanks to all the none ***hole replys just trying to get a list of stuff ready and get opinions on them so i can start my build

Comment

Originally posted by aguiarerik24 View Post
                          thanks to all the none ***hole replys just trying to get a list of stuff ready and get opinions on them so i can start my build
                          You're the one who titled their thread " What does everyone think of this muffler "? And everyone gave you their opinions, if you don't like it, don't ask everyone's opinion.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

yea i agree i just want something good looking u know a nice stainless steel oval muffler would look sick i think but i don't want break the bank on a 300+ muffler haha

Comment

I feel as if you should modify the entire exhaust system for the best performance

Comment

Working...
                              X