Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Vtec Does Not Engage ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vtec Does Not Engage ..

Ok i Have A 1993 Accord With An F22b1 Swap . I Know They are a couple threads on here which deals with Vtec issues and yes i have searched and tried what i have read, but nothing has worked so far. At one time Vtec did engage and car ran perfect even with a CEL light on witch was 02 sensor but here is where my troubles began. I helped out a friend with his F22b1 swap, just to verify the engine was running correctly, I swapped in my ECU To His Vehicle, once i put back the ECU on my car it started to bog at 5000 rpm and ran like garbage so i jumped the ECU plug to read the codes and got 02 sensor and Vtec pressure switch. ok cool, switched out the pressure switch but nothing, switched the whole Vtec but nothing. Checked for current had no current, so i ran new wires to the Vtec but still nothing. Changed the ECU 3 times, and nothing. I have ran out of ideas and patience so can some one please give me some input on what i haven't tried or what i can try it will be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Ps: Was not My Preferred Engine Just a Replacement
    Last edited by GARGOLA88; 05-03-2012, 01:42 AM.

You seriously need to type up your post in Microsoft Word prior to posting it here. Not trying to start a "witch hunt" but man that was hard to read.

Check out this thread.

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=830163

Comment

Sorry About that....But thanks for the link...

Comment

Thread Fixed

Comment

Working...
        X