Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What suspension system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels good dont it!

I loved my setup when it was brand new! Powerslot rotors, hawk pads, new calipers, and FnF type 1's

8 Accords so far:
    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

function&Form type 1's $550 shipped to FL from Weksos

i'll never buy another setup.... unless there type 3's
      My 91 ex coupe
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb//showthread.php?t=189841

Comment

Ill be swapping my type I over to my new daily when i find a 4dr, then getting the Type II's from RobearRacing.com for my coupe

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Even with a free lifetime alignment dead at a place like Firestone, it's still a royal pain in the ass!
          What do you mean "dead"? Firestone no longer offers that?

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
          Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
          RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
          "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
          "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

i think it meant to say "deal".
            Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Yes. Typo.

Comment

Of course I could be wrong, but it was told that it is dead / not what it use to be. I've done my front all polly bushings ( oem radius rod bushings), fnf's t1 and everything that could ever wear (plus manual rack). The same on the rear but all oem replacements with the rear disk swap and progressive rear sway. And I have learn that the rear needed way more attention than the front..... a lot of people overlook the condition of the rear suspension. To say that if your car has been in the north east of the U.S.A for most of its life like mines you may want to replace your rear trailing arms. 8/10 that you might be able to pull the metal sleeve out of the main bushing, like I was able to. M2Cs

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

I'm in the process of redoing my rear suspension now, actually. It started when the bolt seized in the rear lower shock bushing. I just replaced that last weekend, when I damaged an upper ball joint in the process of putting it back together. So now I have new upper arms coming from RockAuto (Moog parts, the only aftermarket I'd trust.)

In harsh conditions such as the NorthEast, those rubber components are definitely on the way out. In hot areas, such as the south, they're probably no better. Even in areas that don't see extreme weather or road salt, 20 years of holding 1.5 tons of car in place has certainly taken a toll!

Comment

Re: What suspension System / Set-Up

I just purchased Koni Yellows for all 4 corners, Tanabe Sustec GF210 Lowering springs and still trying to determine what sway bar set up to use...

Comment

Working...
                    X