Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Interface Error (All Doors Open)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interface Error (All Doors Open)

----------------------------------------- I don't know. Can anyone explain this? All doors open
    ---------------------------------

Try shutting all the doors

Have you recently installed anything electrical, i.e. a new head unit? Did it just start doing it out of nowhere?

Comment

Try shutting all your doors?

Is your gear indicator also messed up?
      Last edited by LastToBrake; 04-17-2012, 10:41 AM. Reason: Tree'd
      -Ian

'92 EX Coupe (Member's Ride Thread)

My Blog - Mostly snark about professional motorsports, but I occasionally make it to local and regional events. It's not much now, but I'm working on it.

Comment

Hmm I did have a new alternator installed, but it start months after. other than that same old same old

Comment

Originally posted by Akil1 View Post
          Hmm I did have a new alternator installed, but it start months after. other than that same old same old
          Well I just did a little search and I dont think you will like what was found. According to the below link it appears your cluster could be reaching its life. Again this is just what was found in another thread. I have never had this happen to me but you do have to remember it is a 20 year old car.If it happens to be the case head to the local JY and get another. There are tons of automatics in my local JY.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...+cluster+doors

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
            Well I just did a little search and I dont think you will like what was found. According to the below link it appears your cluster could be reaching its life. Again this is just what was found in another thread. I have never had this happen to me but you do have to remember it is a 20 year old car.If it happens to be the case head to the local JY and get another. There are tons of automatics in my local JY.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...+cluster+doors
            I love junk yards lol. I saw a really nice cluster but I had no need for it but now I do...
            thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Akil1 View Post
              I love junk yards lol. I saw a really nice cluster but I had no need for it but now I do...
              thanks
              If you gotta get a new one you should check into the BB6 swap if you can get the BB6 cluster

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=bb6

Comment

weird..i never knew there was a brake lamp indicator under the car diagram, do all cb's have this? one time i broke the switch on the driver door jamb so when the door was closed it said it was open and when open indicated closed..lol

Last edited by illinois_erik; 04-17-2012, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                  weird..i never knew there was a brake lamp indicator under the car diagram, do all cb's have this? one time i broke the switch on the driver door jamb so when the door was closed it said it was open and when open indicated closed..lol

yea all cbs have the brake lamp indicator.. in fact if it is on your cruise control will not work... but yea they all should have it

Comment

Originally posted by real_mckoy View Post
                    yea all cbs have the brake lamp indicator.. in fact if it is on your cruise control will not work... but yea they all should have it
                    My cruise works fine....

My gf's coupe has the same issue, except all the door and trunk indicators flash intermittently.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Working...
                    X