Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

One stumble at idle:/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One stumble at idle:/

Parked to eat my kfc n half way threw eating I get one stumble enuf to jerk my 91 wagon ex-r but runs perfectly fine before n after... I had music up a tiny bit so I never heard n e thing over da bass n I know it's not the fan coming on since this is like da 5th cb I've owned... New wires, dizzy cap, rotor button like 3 months old. I do have sum oil leaking in around da plugs though cuz I haven't got around to changing valve cover gaskets yet cuz of coldness... But yeah, my brain is boggled! Lol... I've been searching forum for 2hrs already:/
    4000watts just so all the haters hear me comin!

pull the plug wire's to check if there is any oil. this will cause a misfire. remember when you do the valve cover gasket, change the seals on the bottom of the rocker assembly. felpro includes these with there valve cover gaskets.
    Hey yo uhhhhhh fry man!!!!

Comment

I can't understand a word you said.

Comment

I think what he is trying to say is he was eating him some chicken when his car stumbled like it was going to die?????

If so, Then I'm gonna go with you probably have fowled plugs since you got oil getting into the spark plug wells. I wouldn't go with felpro though. I used them the first time I did my valve cover gaskets and the bottom seals under the rocker arm were still leaking. I saved up and bought new seals from Honda, all the leaks stopped!! Buy once cry once.
        Last edited by hyoslvr; 04-06-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Yes, I was eating chicken n my car stumbled once like it was gonna die. Lol... I always go wit Honda seals n gaskets... I'm gonna have to check her out tomorrow. When i did plugs n wires like 3 months ago there was just a little bit of oil on the end of a couple of the old wires. Also changed cap n rotor

Comment

I still can't understand what you're talking about.

Comment

May B we shud do wat we have 2 do wit peeps dat speak a dif language, short hand dese days.... , its gud if ur da 1 reading ur notes but use n a public 4rum jus shows a lack o discipline.
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Maybe we should do what have to do with people that speak a different language. Short-hand these days.... , its good if your the one reading your notes, but use in a public forum, just shows a lack of discipline.
              PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I still can't understand what you're talking about.
                All I got was he was chowing on chicken and the car choked..... choked his chicken....I kill myself sometimes
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

oh no, not the grammar police... Jack@sses!...it was oil inside my distributor n I jus ordered the inner seal from Honda n they knew exactly what seal I needed for it so I guess that makes it not discontinued here ...people that took the time out of their day just to critisize someone instead actually help should be ashamed of theirselves

Comment

If I can't understand you, I can't help you. I have no idea what is wrong with your car, because your words make no sense to me.

Comment

Ok, cool!... Im fixed now

Comment

Working...
                      X