Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Will this exhaust fit my car properly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this exhaust fit my car properly?

Hey everybody got another will it fit question! Haha. I might be getting a Greddy exhaust with dc header. The guy had them on his 93 accord , and he says it will fit 90-93 . Is this true. Will a full 93 exhaust fit my 1991 coupe?
    Last edited by sideways; 03-31-2012, 09:22 PM.

It'll fit......

......sideways.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

haha I saw the same thing... your thread title "Will it fit" your name "sideways".... will it fit sideways?

Click For MRT

Comment

-________________-

So will it fit...

Regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by mikew View Post
          it'll Fit......
          ......sideways.

Originally posted by c-rod View Post
          haha I Saw The Same Thing... Your Thread Title "will It Fit" Your Name "sideways".... Will It Fit Sideways?
          Lmfaooooooo

TO THE OP

http://youtu.be/m76JxEJ21zY
          that answer your question
          Last edited by JFLEMING95; 03-31-2012, 09:17 PM.
          My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

What are you going to do with the rest of the headers, since you only need one for your car?

BTW, delete this thread.
            You don't know how to make a proper descriptive title. I've deleted enough of your threads in the past. Start getting it right, or start getting banned for a week each time you do it. I'm tired of it.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              What are you going to do with the rest of the headers, since you only need one for your car?
              lol i get it. he said headers when its header lmao
              My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

I edited it and fixed the problems sorry again. I will do better next time. Now can someone tell me if it would fit OR if it wouldn't because I don't know if the 93 exhaust is different from the 91 exhaust. Thanks

Comment

You can't edit your own title, but I appreciate the effort. I will change it for you.

In the future, make your titles descriptive of the problem. If you want to know if something will fit, say WHAT you are asking about.
                  This forum is intended to be a searchable database of information, not your personal helpdesk. The answers given to you will be helpful for other people (should anyone actually have the sense to search, that is...) However, NOBODY is going to be searching for "will it fit?" THAT is why descriptive titles are important.

To answer the question, all 90-93 coupe and sedan headers and exhaust systems are the same. The only one that has a slightly different exhaust is the wagon, and I believe those differences can even be overcome with minor creativity.

Comment

Ahhh see that makes sense. Now will the exhaust on a 4 dr differ from the coupe? Like longer or shorter?

Comment

To answer the question, all 90-93 coupe and sedan headers and exhaust systems are the same. .

Comment

Newbies should learn about rockauto. Its great for cross referencing parts. Then there's also http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/ with thata site you can look up virtually any honda part you may need, and compare them to other models.

Comment

To answer the question, all 90-93 coupe and sedan headers and exhaust systems are the same.
                          Soooo..................? Can we make bunk beds?
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                            Soooo..................? Can we make bunk beds?
                            this is hilarious. And I'm so sorry, i just flat out didn't read all of it. I just got the basics out of it.

Again Im sorry. and thanks for all the help. and i never thought about cross referencing parts. thanks !

Comment

Working...
                            X