Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

WICH ecu is better on stock engine p12,p14?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WICH ecu is better on stock engine p12,p14?

wich one you guys think is better p12 or p14? i like p12 cus the rev they are faster,but the p14 the rev are more furious and the engine get like dnt knw how to explain it but is way faster and better then the p12. but i just dnt knw what is the difference (p12)f22 preludes, (p14)h23 preludes, engine any comment or anything you wanna add will be nice to hear from other people
    Last edited by F22 BEASTING; 02-28-2012, 02:47 AM.

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

The P12 is for the F22A1 Prelude. It is a decent upgrade for the F22A1/4 Accords only.

The P14 should not be used on any F22A engine.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

The P12 is for the F22A1 Prelude. It is a decent upgrade for the F22A1/4 Accords only.

The P14 should not be used on any F22A engine.
      why???
      im asking cus i knw what im talking about not traying to get smart or nothing but put a p14 on ur car drive it and then try a p12 and let me knw. not traying to be a ass but
      (try it)

Comment

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
        why???
        im asking cus i knw what im talking about not traying to get smart or nothing but put a p14 on ur car drive it and then try a p12 and let me knw. not traying to be a ass but
        (try it)
        Jarrett is right, you don't know what your talking about. The P14 is tuned for a higher compression, higher revving engine, the H23. But go ahead and blow up your F.
        Last edited by dj_ender; 02-28-2012, 02:47 AM.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

im just saying and a (p14) is for h23 not h22 i knw is for that, but has any one try it before???

Comment

i didnt mean to put stock engine sorry of my part

Comment

im just saying and a (p14) is for h23 not h22 i knw is for that, but has any one try it before???
              Stupid fucking auto correct.... It will run the engine, but you can't push it, do it and it will cause damage. And the P12 is only a good upgrade on a bone stock F22, mod the engine, and your better off with a PT6...

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                Stupid fucking auto correct.... It will run the engine, but you can't push it, do it and it will cause damage. And the P12 is only a good upgrade on a bone stock F22, mod the engine, and your better off with a PT6...
                ok,thanks for the advice. now i knw why i think my car is making this wierd noises thanks

Comment

ok,thanks for the advice. now i knw why i think my car is making this wierd noises thanks
                  You already did it? I think your beyond help, stop modding your car without knowing what your doing. Your gonna blow your shit up, I hope no one is next to your on the highway when it happens...

Comment

one of the guys here that talk to me cus i got a cb7 he told me that, but i didnt knw how serious this was.i was searching and reading and waaooooooo i almost blow up my life.

Comment

one of the guys here that talk to me cus i got a cb7 he told me that, but i didnt knw how serious this was.i was searching and reading and waaooooooo i almost blow up my life.
                      Not literally blow up, but internal damage, some that could cause you to freak out and swerve into traffic. Put the right ECU back in, like now, hopefully you haven't done anything serious.

Comment

I've read a lot of your posts since you've been on here. It seems like you need to hang back a bit and just read, read, read for a while. Also, I'm assuming English isn't your first language but I strongly urge you to work on your grammar. Nothing complicates these requests for help more than grammar so incorrect that we can't understand what you're saying.

So, before you do any performance modifications just research them first. If the information you want cannot be found, then ask clear, coherent questions using intelligent sentences. Those methods will almost surely give you the answers you need in the future. Always search first though.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          I've read a lot of your posts since you've been on here. It seems like you need to hang back a bit and just read, read, read for a while. Also, I'm assuming English isn't your first language but I strongly urge you to work on your grammar. Nothing complicates these requests for help more than grammar so incorrect that we can't understand what you're saying.

So, before you do any performance modifications just research them first. If the information you want cannot be found, then ask clear, coherent questions using intelligent sentences. Those methods will almost surely give you the answers you need in the future. Always search first though.
                          yeah i do got problem spelling or writing and yes you are right english is my secong language i just sometimes dnt knw how to put stuff in words sorry im going to school to get better and i wish i can speak in spanish sometimes but in the rules said i need to write stuff that make sence sorry for that but thank you for your understanding

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                            Not literally blow up, but internal damage, some that could cause you to freak out and swerve into traffic. Put the right ECU back in, like now, hopefully you haven't done anything serious.
                            yeah i do got the right one on thank you guys

Comment

Always use the proper ECU for your engine, or use a modified ECU that is tuned by a professional specifically for your individual engine.

Also, when it comes to posting, if you need to repeat yourself in Spanish to be clear, do that. You'll have to type it twice, once in English and once in Spanish, but we have very many knowledgeable members here that speak Spanish. You may get better help if you ask your questions in both languages.

Comment

Working...
                              X