Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

C25A swap in CB7 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C25A swap in CB7 ?

Hi all !

My engine is on 3cyl so i think to swap.

Can you think a C25A can be swap in the CB7 ?
    Does anyone have info ?

I have an 1991 CB7 with F22A1
    The C25 is an C25A2 from EDM Honda Legend KA2 173hp.

Thanks !

To my and probably most people's knowledge, it never has been done. It would require heavy modification to even fit in there in the first place. Easily a $10,000 project I'd say. You are better off just swapping in a replacement F22A6 for a bump in more power, or if you have some money to spare, a JDM F22B, or H22A.
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by 1337EJ1 View Post
      Hi all !

My engine is on 3cyl so i think to swap.

Can you think a C25A can be swap in the CB7 ?
      Does anyone have info ?

I have an 1991 CB7 with F22A1
      The C25 is an C25A2 from EDM Honda Legend KA2 173hp.

Thanks !
      If you have the money, the know how, or preferably BOTH, you can do anything. We have a member here installing an RB25DET into his CB7. It's really up to you.

Here is said car: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=163326
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

He doesn't have F22A6s in France. He does however have access to F22A3s which would be a decent upgrade. I'd say go for a factory replacement or do a more common swap. The G25A swap would require too much work to be economical. It's mounted in a longitudinal fashion in the cars that it comes in.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
          He doesn't have F22A6s in France. He does however have access to F22A3s which would be a decent upgrade. I'd say go for a factory replacement or do a more common swap. The G25A swap would require too much work to be economical. It's mounted in a longitudinal fashion in the cars that it comes in.
          he said c25 not G25

Regardless no don't even try to swap that engine. Its not worth the trouble. It would even be a bit too big for our engine bays.

Comment

I don't know how I messed that up, but my response still applies.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I'd rather have the legend anyway just my opinion and swap the cb with something to your liking thats easily done.

02 Crv
              02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
              92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
              Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                I don't know how I messed that up, but my response still applies.
                Minus the longitudinally mounted part.

Comment

How so?

Vigor

Legend

Also, answer your text messages.

EDIT* I didn't realize what generation of Legend he was referring to. I forgot the first gen Legends were horizontally mounted. Tippey wins.

Comment

This is my C25A2:

I gonna try this !!

Comment

Go for it. It's not much of an upgrade, and the C25 has practically NO aftermarket parts available for it... but it would certainly be unique!

Comment

Working...
                      X