Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

cluster question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cluster question

I was told by another member that a 92 gauge cluster would fit a 90. Well I went to pick one up and the plugs are indeed different. So is 90 and 91 only interchangeable or is there a difference between coupe sedan and wagon? Please only answer if you know
    My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

I was in the process of answering your other thread when you deleted it. Patience pays off around here.

The clusters all have differences from year to year, and the 90 is the most unique of them all. Your best bet would be to get another 90, if you don't want to do any rewiring.

Now please don't get impatient and delete this thread, and someone else may offer additional useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      I was in the process of answering your other thread when you deleted it. Patience pays off around here.

The clusters all have differences from year to year, and the 90 is the most unique of them all. Your best bet would be to get another 90, if you don't want to do any rewiring.

Now please don't get impatient and delete this thread, and someone else may offer additional useful information.
      Lol yeah I was quick to delete it, but I assumed it was a simple yes or no question. Thanks man
      My whips so clean I can see the reflection of your car in the reflection of my car on the reflection of your car

Comment

It is a simple yes or no question. There's a 50% chance that the answer given is wrong.

In the future, don't delete your threads when you get your answer. This site is intended to be a searchable database of information, not your own personal helpdesk. Leave the info for someone else to find in the future (not like anyone actually searches... but for the 1% that do, let's give them something to find!)

Comment

Working...
        X