Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch issue

So went to drive my car to my garage to work on it and notice my clutch pedal was in the floor. So went a check the clutch fluid reservoir and the Damn thing is empty so my ?? Am I going to have to re-bleed the clutch lines again ?? If so can anyone pass me the thread on how to do it cuz for some reason my phone don't let me look up Diy threads. Thank yall

If the fluid is empty, then you have a leak... so yes, you are first going to have to locate and repair the leak (probably by replacing the master or slave cylinder), and then you will need to re-bleed the lines.

I replaced my hydraulics, and I haven't been able to get pressure in my pedal... my car is undriveable because of it.

Comment

Damnnnn not Wat I wanted to hear but thanks deev

Comment

check the bolt that bolts the clutch lines together on the transmission.i believe its called a banjo bolt..every swap i have done has leaked out of there cause its not tighten down enough.also check your slave cylinder boot.give it a squeeze.if it squirts out anything then that is your problem.as for the master look at were your clutch peddle is in the car.if you see any fluid than your master is bad.o in order to see any type of leak you need a flash light and you need to get up under the dash by your clutch peddle.

my new turbo build

Comment

Working...
        X