Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutch issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutch issue

When I get in my in the mornin the clutch pedal is super low once I pump it it kind of gets in place,its been doing it for a while and I have a stage 2 clutch that feels like if my clutch was worn out but its been on my car for only a year .sometimes when driving o heard this lol Buzz coming out of my clutch pedal and when I pull back the padal with my feed it goes away. It doesn't leak clutch fluid cuz I never had to put any in it.my flywheel bearing needs to be replace because it rattles a Lily and when I press the clutch it goes away,but my pedal its been doin the buzz and the sitting too low in the mornings way longer than the rattleling noise.So the ? Is what can be causing all this bull shot ,what should I replace so my car can spin tires on 2nd gear cuz for some reason it doesn't do it and with the set up I have I assume I should spin tires even in 3rd gear.........my set up is a jdm f22b with a 95 cd tranny with stage 2 clutch. Any suggestions??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUZzV...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Here u can see how much power I lose shifting to 2nd gear

Comment

Originally posted by bigbozz24 View Post
        When I get in my in the mornin the clutch pedal is super low once I pump it it kind of gets in place,its been doing it for a while and I have a stage 2 clutch that feels like if my clutch was worn out but its been on my car for only a year .sometimes when driving o heard this lol Buzz coming out of my clutch pedal and when I pull back the padal with my feed it goes away. It doesn't leak clutch fluid cuz I never had to put any in it.my flywheel bearing needs to be replace because it rattles a Lily and when I press the clutch it goes away,but my pedal its been doin the buzz and the sitting too low in the mornings way longer than the rattleling noise.So the ? Is what can be causing all this bull shot ,what should I replace so my car can spin tires on 2nd gear cuz for some reason it doesn't do it and with the set up I have I assume I should spin tires even in 3rd gear.........my set up is a jdm f22b with a 95 cd tranny with stage 2 clutch. Any suggestions??
        clutch master and slave cylinder

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
          clutch master and slave cylinder
          Yes. First thing i would check would be the slave and master cylinders. Although you may have not leaked fluid, check the level anyway. Dont just top it up. If your fluid is dark, i would flush the whole system, put new fluid in and re bleed. Another thing i would check would be the rubber surrounding the slave. Sometimes the fluid doesnt leak but just sits there in the rubber. Peel it back; if it you see fluid or anything wet, chances are your slave is bad.
          Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

high rmp om start up

Is it nomal for my Jdm f22b to have a high rpm on start up? My car when first start up its around 2k rpm and then after a while works its way down to 900 which is normal on warm cars . Why my revs are so high on start up? What can I do for it to be normal like the other manual cars that I've own 1500 rpm ? Any help please

Comment

Originally posted by bigbozz24 View Post
              Is it nomal for my Jdm f22b to have a high rpm on start up? My car when first start up its around 2k rpm and then after a while works its way down to 900 which is normal on warm cars . Why my revs are so high on start up? What can I do for it to be normal like the other manual cars that I've own 1500 rpm ? Any help please
              im assuming your talking about an f22b single cam vtec, cold start up should sit around 1500-1800 at most, and then drop to500- 700 warm at idle.

Comment

That's your fast idle thermo valve FITV. its controlled by a wax pallet that heats up with the coolant temp and opens and closes the valve. Its so when you start your car and its cold, the valve is open to let a bit more are in, so It goes up to around 2k. As the coolant heats up, the wax pellet slowly close the valve and brings your idle back down to normal. You can just block it off. They make plates for it.

Comment

check and see how clean the fluid is too.. the other day my res was not only bone dry but dirty as all hell.. and my clutch although stock felt like she wanted to drop at any second.. just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                  X