Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

HP boost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HP boost?

ok so i know i can get a f22a6 ecu cam and itm to boost my hp on my f22a1 and would dsm injectors work with that setup cuz i heard i can add turbo dsm injectors is that possible?

you can but it wont do any good. if your cars not tuned for them they wont do anything the stock ones wont.
    COUPE K24

Comment

so the injectors wont add i lil hp to it?

Comment

nah. not unless you have a need for them like boost or a built n/a motor.
        COUPE K24

Comment

ok so im getting a f22a6 itm for 25$ a ecu for 25$ and a cam for 13$ and i will be uninstalling them 2mm would i need a special tool for the head to get the cam out?

Comment

shouldnt need anything special but basic hand tools. 10mm,12mm, and maybe a 14mm.
            COUPE K24

Comment

ok and what else can i get for it i have a 4-2-1 header already so i dont need the a4 header

Comment

step the intake manifold up to a h23. youll be glad you did now. if you cant find one, you can always get the a6 now and swap a h23 upper plenum and tb on later.
                COUPE K24

Comment

ok i know were i can get a h22 or h23 itm and tb for the same price

Comment

make sure you get the f22a6 or h23 lower intake. h22 wont fit. atleast the runners wont.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Just to clarify on the injectors... more fuel does not equal more power.

Comment

Working...
                      X