Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22 crank pulley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22 crank pulley?

im missing the crank pulley on my h23 ...can i use a a6 pulley?

seems to be the same, but any ways check the number of threads on the belt and the pulley, why not buying one or getting one fron the JY if not totally sure, so you won't have any problems.
    Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

Originally posted by Isdoyra View Post
      seems to be the same, but any ways check the number of threads on the belt and the pulley, why not buying one or getting one fron the JY if not totally sure, so you won't have any problems.
      I dont have both pulleys...im missing the one on my h23 engine...the f22a crank Ima c if it fits tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Isdoyra View Post
        what he said just check and make sure its wide enough and has the right amount of groves on the pully. and if you are not sure if it will work go to a junkyard im sure you can get one for cheap.

Comment

h23 non vtec and f22a pullies are the same.

Only the h22 / h23 vtec have more ribs on the belts.

Comment

Originally posted by civilized211 View Post
            what he said just check and make sure its wide enough and has the right amount of groves on the pully. and if you are not sure if it will work go to a junkyard im sure you can get one for cheap.
            I went to jy n they didnt have ne pulleys for h23 non vtec

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            h23 non vtec and f22a pullies are the same.

Only the h22 / h23 vtec have more ribs on the belts.
            Thank you very much..seems like u can read...i said i didnt have the h23 pulley to compare it with n guys kept tellin me to compare..thank you for being literate

Originally posted by civilized211 View Post
            Your a moron...i dont have the other pulley to compare with ...thats y im askin if f22a fits smart guy
            Last edited by JoshM; 09-28-2011, 11:35 AM. Reason: merged

Comment

Originally posted by Melgottaexcoupe
              Your a moron...i dont have the other pulley to compare with ...thats y im askin if f22a fits smart guy
              lol alright lets tone it down a notch

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                lol alright lets tone it down a notch
                Sorry..thanks again for info..ur very helpful..i"ll b looking forward to more of ur answers to

Comment

Originally posted by Melgottaexcoupe
                  Thank you very much..seems like u can read...i said i didnt have the h23 pulley to compare it with n guys kept tellin me to compare..thank you for being literate

Yeah we got that, but you could have googled the images of both pulleys and make the comparison, that was what I did to tell you the looked pretty similar and of course asking you to doble check in order not to give you wrong info, no need for that attitude !
                  Colombian CB7

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...3A+1992+accord

Comment

Working...
                  X