Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Strut bar question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strut bar question.

I'm rebuilding my cb right now and I'm swapping in a h23a1. Has anyone modified the vavle cover to fit a neuspeed strut bar?
    Originally posted by Dr. Shuffles
    Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

I've heard of people doing it, but I've never seen it in person.

Comment

dont they sell the neuspeed bars for 90-93 accords.

Comment

Originally posted by sofrankocb7 View Post
        dont they sell the neuspeed bars for 90-93 accords.
        they do but the thing is they sell them for the accord with a f22a not a h23 or h22 which have taller heads then the f22 so they sit higher up.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I've heard of people doing it, but I've never seen it in person.
          I just don't need a strut bar I can't use. Do I have any other choices?
          Prius? Fuck that shit. I can't afford those things. Why do you think I'm driving a Honda that's old enough to buy beer?

Comment

megan , esp i know both of those clear it because i own a megan on and i have a h22 and then esp has pictures of it clearing for a h swap on there site.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
              megan , esp i know both of those clear it because i own a megan on and i have a h22 and then esp has pictures of it clearing for a h swap on there site.
              How good is the megan bar?

Comment

megan bar is good, one of my good buddies on the forum c91bse7 ran a megan for a while a believe and he said he didnt have any issues with it but then later on i sold him a neuspeed one. but obviously since youre running a different engine the neuspeed bar wont clear properly so you got to pick the best option for what will fit for your build.

Comment

I have a Megan bar in my car. Honestly, short of Neuspeed or ESP (I'd say ESP is the best for chassis braces...), the Megan bar is by far the best you'll get for the money. It's very affordable, and very rigid. I'm happy with it.

Comment

Mine are no-name, maybe megan, who knows.

Id assume 'ebay' brand, lol.
                    They fit with the h22 with hours to spare and ive had no issue with it whatsoever.
                    1991 Accord Ex - H22A - Omnipower Coilovers - Greddy SP2
                    1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Originally posted by Leung
                    Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

If it's Megan, it says Megan Racing very clearly on it.

That's the one I have. Same color, even.

Comment

Well, I just know mine is old, lol.

and... here it is...
                        1993 Civic Dx - D15B7 - T3/T04E - Ported head - Hole in block - May be going F swap

My Workout Log

Well, I poked the big one in the head with the shovel while shouting at it "hey, you can't sleep here".

Comment

I got mine from 2kRacing.com, I bought front upper, rear upper/lower, for $105 with shipping. And I love em, now I might not say that if I was racing or time attacking. For a dd i don't think you need an expensive strut bar, its a waste. Until you start to NEED one, not WANT one, I say stick with the cheap ones.

Mine looks exactly like the one H22ACB7 has.
                          Last edited by dj_ender; 08-14-2011, 04:34 PM.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by 91H22ACB7 View Post
                            Well, I just know mine is old, lol.

and... here it is...
                            That type will usually bend... I had one of those, and it was absolute garbage.

Comment

Well, mine is holding up quite well.

My Workout Log

Comment

Working...
                              X