Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

f22a1 porting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22a1 porting

hello everyone i wanted to know if i port the exhaust side of the head. if you can tell a different in power. i also wanted to know if i port my stock intake manifold if that help too. my mods that i have done now are aem sri and 2.50in exhaust no cat or res. and i also deleted my ac and cc and going to do my ps. im aslo looking into geting the ex header and a p12 ecu. thank yall for the time and any info will be greatful.

The stock exhaust ports are the most restrictive part of the head, so yes, opening them up will help a bit. However, if you don't know what you're doing, I wouldn't suggest trying it yourself (unless you can afford to waste the time, effort, and money... in which case, experiment away!)

The H23A intake manifold would be a better upgrade than attempting to port the F22A1 manifold. However, the P12 ECU isn't great for that manifold, since it has an IAB system (which the P12 does not control.) You could always hook the IAB up to vacuum, or delete it altogether (at the expense of some low end.) Personally, I like the IAB system to work properly... but some don't like it.

Comment

Working...
    X