Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Engine Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Swap

Hey Guys I Have A 90 Accord Lx An I Want 2 Go Dohc V-tec I Want To Get A F20b I Have Heard Dat Wit Dis Engine I Wont Need 2 Change My Tranny Cuz Its A F Series An It Just Plug And Play Wit Every Ting How True Is Dis .........thanks

Hold on, hold on. Let me translate for those who speak English.
    Hey guys I have a 1990 Honda accord lx model, I would like to do an engine swap and have heard that should I pursue this goal of mine I won't need to replace my transmission as it will mate with the F20b. I was wondering if this is correct.

Why yes vi, this is correct, the f20b will match up to the f series transmission, though a H series transmission does tend to be preferred choice. As far as the swap being plug and play, not quite, though many things are similar, I suggest you do your research before you do anything drastic.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I'm sorry, we don't speak retard on here. What are you asking? And have you looked at the Swaps section of this site? I'm sure whatever the hell your question is, it is probably answered in detail in there.

Comment

must be painful to capitalize every word.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

That's what the forum software does when you try to type with caps lock on... like a retard.

Comment

New low tolerance for newbies policy in effect, Mike? Not to stir up shit, but it is the beginner section.

And, having said that, I'd like to quote Johnny Storm and a guy named Tex that I used to know who would get drunk and call out blatantly homosexual men on the street:

Flame on!

Comment

It was late, and I was tired and full of beer at the time... BUT, the comments still stand. I'm not going to let it get to flaming, but I think I may include something in the rules that states something along the lines of "if your thread is comprised of txt-speak or e-thug spellings, it will be deleted." Misspelling a few words is understandable, but this is just ridiculous.

Comment

Text type make hulk mad! HULK SMASH! HULK ANGRY!

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Damn right. Especially at 4am after a number of fine Irish beverages.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    It was late, and I was tired and full of beer at the time... BUT, the comments still stand. I'm not going to let it get to flaming, but I think I may include something in the rules that states something along the lines of "if your thread is comprised of txt-speak or e-thug spellings, it will be deleted." Misspelling a few words is understandable, but this is just ridiculous.
                    I didn't even know an accent could be portrayed through text but VI has accomplished this. I'm assuming the VI is short for Virgin Island. Maybe a rasta man is among us.

Comment

That's not an accent. We've actually had members on here from Jamaica and such that have managed to type in a way that suggested an accent... yet they don't overdo it and sound like morons. We also have a number of members from other countries that barely speak English. Poland, Spain, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Finland, Malaysia, France... Many of them are difficult to understand, and their typing is heavily "accented"... but that isn't due to a lack of respect, or general stupidity. That's simply a language barrier. Those people go out of their way to make themselves understood, and the members here show them the same respect.

This guy here just sounds like he's going out of his way to sound like eminem.

People need to realize... you aren't txting your little girlfriend. You're not talkin' shit wit your homies. You're asking for advice regarding the repair, maintenance, and modification of your car from experienced, knowledgeable adults. If you want an answer you can understand, given to you by someone that actually knows what they're talking about... show a little respect. I don't mean kiss anyone's ass... but show the respect that every human being deserves to be shown, especially when you're asking them for help. Otherwise, you will not get help in return... nor will you get respect.

Comment

Originally posted by erg153 View Post
                        I didn't even know an accent could be portrayed through text but VI has accomplished this. I'm assuming the VI is short for Virgin Island. Maybe a rasta man is among us.
                        yea bro your rite im from the virgin islands ..................and thanks for all the love guys..................lmao

Comment

Just stop typing like an idiot. If you blame it on an "accent", then you are seriously insulting everyone else from the Virgin Islands. Use your big-boy words, please.

Comment

Working...
                          X