Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

anyone got any results from bisi 2.4 cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got any results from bisi 2.4 cam

I was wanting to know if anyone has any dyno results from a bisimoto f22a turbo 2.4 cam.

Seeing as it's used with a turbo, the results would vary GREATLY from one setup to the next, based on other parts (and tuning) used.

Comment

i understand that i am making 400whp and i tuned it, but only able to rev to 6500 i want to see some 8k results like bisi advertises. I know his stuff is quality i have most of his parts on my car already i just want to see some dyno results.

nobody has results from this cam
      Last edited by JoshM; 06-13-2011, 02:34 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

This isn't making any sense to me. You're only making 400 and reving to 6500 but you've supposedly got "all his parts"? What are you tuned on? Care to post a dyno? If you are buying parts from him like that than it should be no problem for Heidi or Bisi to talk to you for an hour or so and discuss parameters. Just saying.....
        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
        If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
          This isn't making any sense to me. You're only making 400 and reving to 6500 but you've supposedly got "all his parts"? What are you tuned on? Care to post a dyno? If you are buying parts from him like that than it should be no problem for Heidi or Bisi to talk to you for an hour or so and discuss parameters. Just saying.....
          what is not making sense i make 400hp @ 20 psi my car hits a brick wall at 6500 falls off fast.I have a very short power band have full boost @ 4000 If i could rev to 7800 like he advertises man would it be great. I have bisimoto 1.2 cam, bisimoto valve pro springs, ectune, p&p head, ported intake manifold 70mm throttle body, ramhorn manifold hx40 turbo and 600hp intercooler. I have i called him a number of times, nothing but put this cam in with the work you have you will pick up alot of horse power and rev alot higher. i want to see some dynos of the proof or i am going with a h22 head.with the work and money i have i could had a h22 with 600hp.

Comment

If your car is hitting a brick wall then you need to dump whoever's doing your tuning. You should make power til at least 7k. 6500 is just too damn low. If you added his 2.4 cam you'd make more power, but still fall on it's face at 6500 due to bad tuning. I'd check that out first. Still would like to see a dyno sheet/pics. At this point all I or anyone else can do is speculate.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
              If your car is hitting a brick wall then you need to dump whoever's doing your tuning. You should make power til at least 7k. 6500 is just too damn low. If you added his 2.4 cam you'd make more power, but still fall on it's face at 6500 due to bad tuning. I'd check that out first. Still would like to see a dyno sheet/pics. At this point all I or anyone else can do is speculate.
              Prove me wrong you show me a 1.2 cam making power to 7000. better yet show me one single 2.4 cam dyno i dont think one exist.
              even bisi him self tells me its my cam
              Last edited by ashb82; 06-13-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashb82 View Post
                Prove me wrong you show me a 1.2 cam making power to 7000. better yet show me one single 2.4 cam dyno i dont think one exist.
                even bisi him self tells me its my cam
                I call bs.

Plan and simple. Nobody has got to prove anything to you. If you are already running bisi hardware in your head, reving to 6500 and falling flat is on your tuner.

I'm more inclined to think this is some crafty way to avoid the "um, I'm a newbie, can someone tell me if all these parts will make 600hp" conversation.

Lol. If you really knew what you were talking about you would know that no two bisi cams are identical. He grinds your cam to your build specs.

Meaning a "2.4" cam for a 16g powered f motor, will look nothing like a "2.4" cam for an hx40 powered motor.

Lift and duration will change so dramatically its not even funny. My guess is you've never talked to bisi at all, read much about him or anything.

And an hx40 on an f22 is stupid, noob talk. That'll never run worth a shit.

Noob.
                Originally posted by wed3k
                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

My build its in the faqs section on honda-tech
                  http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2546957

as much as i have talked to bisi, i dont think one exist.

trying to get 20 post so i can post on the forum
                  Last edited by JoshM; 06-13-2011, 05:40 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

trying to get 20 post so i can post on the forum
                    You seem to be posting on the forum just fine. If not, you wouldn't have been able to create this thread.

And WTF happens at 20 posts?
                    But, at least now your posts will be closely monitored. I promise

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157810
                    Originally posted by the rules
                    As a beginner your posting is restricted to the beginner sections until you reach a post count of 30.
                    Off Topic posts, and posts in the Image Gallery don't count, and any "whoring" (unnecessary posts) in the rest of the forum will be deleted as they are discovered.
                    Excessive whoring will just get your post count reset to ZERO. Repeat offenses, or clear "I'm just trying to get to 30 posts" statements may result in a permanent ban.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I want to post on builds from some other guys i know from other forums. I will get there. also i like the crap i get from being a noob. you should see the looks i get for having a f22 civic. Then it rapes the dohc vtecs.

here is a dyno pic of my fantasy newbie build that never happened from a f22hx35/hx40 build

i imagine the lower hp pull is on 8psi and the higher hp pull is 18-20 psi on pump 93 oct

Last edited by JoshM; 06-15-2011, 12:51 PM. Reason: merged double post

Comment

here is a dyno pic of my fantasy newbie build that never happened from a f22hx35/hx40 build

i imagine the lower hp pull is on 8psi and the higher hp pull is 18-20 psi on pump 93 oct

The car that ran that dyno never fell flat at all. If that is really your dyno, and you dont think the issue is with the tuner then you should read more about how this all works, because there is NO REASON that you cannot rev past 6500 other then the tune.

Do you see how much the car is gaining at 6,000 rpm on the dyno? Its not leveling off at all.

In part that is because the turbo is way to big, but if nothing else that should tell you that it hasnt run out of potential-ITS IN THE TUNE

And, its not even possible to ONLY make 8 psi on an hx40. The Internal wastegate has a higher rate spring then that.

Period, end of story. The two runs are not on the same turbo, if the turbo in question is a holset hx40 turbo.

No freakin way.
                        Last edited by toycar; 06-15-2011, 01:07 PM.
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

i have 44mm external wastegate with a 8psi spring. why is this not the same turbo. Also you keep bring up my tuner, my tuner is me. The reason in these pulls my car does not fall out at 6500 is i have to use me pwm boost controller to raise the boost 3 psi from 6000 till 7000.

Comment

i have 44mm external wastegate with a 8psi spring. why is this not the same turbo. Also you keep bring up my tuner, my tuner is me. The reason in these pulls my car does not fall out at 6500 is i have to use me pwm boost controller to raise the boost 3 psi from 6000 till 7000.

No, no that is not the reason that you climb so well at 6500. You realize this turbo flows 69'ish lbs a minute? You are maybe using 45lbs of flow at 6500 RPM's. You would still be climbing just as steep at 10,000 RPM's if your motor would support it-and not run out of turbo.

You will never run out of turbo with this setup. Your not choking, the dyno shows us that. You arent in need of a cam to rev to 7800-8000 RPM's, not at all. You'll need better springs/lifters/hardware, but the cam will rev just fine. In fact, all a new cam is going to do is help on the top end with more lift/duration keeping the valve open longer for more flow and maybe move the powerband a little to the left. Thats it. Probably less moving to the left and more of the wide open up top.

Your problem is not related to the cam, persay. Could your cam be improved upon, sure. Is it the weakest link, nope. Not at all. Your not in that position yet.

Either way, it doesnt really seem like your willing to listen to reason so Im done here.

Consider your tune as your issue. Maybe try ruling it out instead.

Either way, your dyno doesnt reflect a motor that is being choked by a cam.

Comment

I will speak up because i may be the only one in here that makes the power on the f22 to utilize a 2.4 cam.

I had the exact same problem that you have, hitting a complete wall on power regardless of how much boost we threw at it. I changed the cam (also did the bisi cnc headwork) and my motor completely came alive! i now have power all the way out to 8500rpm.

Also before the cam and headwork, i was only able to build 22psi MAX! now i am able to build 31psi on the dyno.

The complete shift in the powerband that this cam delivers is perfect for turbo cars that want to make lots of power. faster spool and more power in high rpms, what more can you ask for?

If you do buy it, Make sure that you degree the cam properly in order to get the most out of it.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                              member ride thread
                              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Working...
                              X